Cosby Verdict

i'm surprised that you're deflecting instead of answering a simple question.

If Cosby was divorced and partying with a bunch of different women is he a scumbag piece of ****?

Because deflecting isn't asking a completely irrelevant question. Also ignoring all the high horse lecturing Cosby did to black males about how they needed to behave when he's off being a scumbag.

Marguerite Jackson not allowed to testify and tell her story. So now the defense is forced to administer this evidence to the court of public opinion.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9THTmfW0jnE[/youtube]

I just can't understand why the whole thing was even allowed to proceed given the length of time that had passed. But hey, good luck in jail dude.

Reactions: 1 person
Do they have Jello Pudding in Prison.........I feel like the dude will commit suicide before it is time to go in.

Do they have Jello Pudding in Prison.........I feel like the dude will commit suicide before it is time to go in.

He will appeal. And, if he actually gets jail time, he will get segregated from the general prison population. "He's old, he's going blind, etc".

He will appeal. And, if he actually gets jail time, he will get segregated from the general prison population. "He's old, he's going blind, etc".

I would bet he appeals and is granted bond during the appeals process and he dies before he ever goes to jail. That's just my uneducated guess.

Reactions: 1 person
I would bet he appeals and is granted bond during the appeals process and he dies before he ever goes to jail. That's just my uneducated guess.

Yeah, he could go out like Ken Lay did. Although there are a lot of people out there who don't think Ken Lay is actually dead.

Dr. Huxtable wasn't such a nice guy after all, was he?
He needs at least one day in prison where he gets abused to make him humble.
It will never happen, but we can wish. He's no different than OJ.

He may have for all I know. Which one do you respect more? OJ or Bill Cosby?

I don't respect either one. One of them repeatedly beat his wife and then murdered her after he realized that she was moving on with her life without him. The other one drugged and raped countless women.

VN Store

Back