Coronavirus (No politics)

False: Dr. Robert Malone invented mRNA vaccines.

While Malone has contributed significant research in the field, he has lied when he said he allowed himself to be marketed as "inventing" the vaccine.

LMAO yeah 41 years of research and patents on mRNA starting in the late 80's. That is very significant. I think he might know just a little bit more than joe six pack sports forum troll or the YouTube "fact checkers".

LMAO yeah 41 years of research and patents on mRNA starting in the late 80's. That is very significant. I think he might know just a little bit more than joe six pack sports forum troll or the YouTube "fact checkers".

From the link:

Malone reached out to Logically, stating that he did not invent the mRNA vaccines, but instead the "vaccine technology platform." He also presented us with copies of nine patents – none of which showed that he invented the mRNA vaccines.

From the link:

Malone reached out to Logically, stating that he did not invent the mRNA vaccines, but instead the "vaccine technology platform." He also presented us with copies of nine patents – none of which showed that he invented the mRNA vaccines.

LOL give credit where credit is due. logically.ai pointed out that he did not invent the mRNA vaccines just the platform for which they are built on. He only has 9 patents from his research, lets not forget that miniscule accomplishment.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

but lets be clear he ONLY invented the platform for which these vaccines are made from.

Reactions: whodeycin85
I will say this and my daughters are nurses. A lot of death certificates listed COVID because the government paid the hospitals directly for that illness with the pandemic funds. So people would go in with pneumonia, cirrhosis or a heart problem but be counted as a COVID death.

Pretty much anything short of a gunshot wound (but if victim was covid positive, they could count it, lol). Once someone passes, the virus dies within a few hours so it is hard to prove they didn't have virus.

My wife seen a bunch of that in the main part of the pandemic. She said that looking at the 2019 flu numbers that you would have thought covid killed the flu. No one just had the "flu" it was all put down as covid.

I know it's not a joking matter but you was talking about the gun shot. One of the guys I know shot his foot unloading a jam and the 1st thing the ER did was a covid test lol.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
LOL give credit where credit is due. logically.ai pointed out that he did not invent the mRNA vaccines just the platform for which they are built on. He only has 9 patents from his research, lets not forget that miniscule accomplishment.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

but lets be clear he ONLY invented the platform for which these vaccines are made from.

But see, here's the problem. If he were presented as "a decades long researcher and patent holder in the field of mRNA technology," then his opinion carries ample weight. If he's got concerns about the vaccine, people should listen.

But when, despite being a decades long researcher and patent holder in the field of mRNA technology, he istead allows himself to falsely marketed as "the inventer of the mRNA vaccine," he has allowed his truthfulness to be called into question.

I will say this and my daughters are nurses. A lot of death certificates listed COVID because the government paid the hospitals directly for that illness with the pandemic funds. So people would go in with pneumonia, cirrhosis or a heart problem but be counted as a COVID death.

Pretty much anything short of a gunshot wound (but if victim was covid positive, they could count it, lol). Once someone passes, the virus dies within a few hours so it is hard to prove they didn't have virus.
For the past 50 yers the death rate per capita and the causes of death per capita change very little from year to year. The article I referenced in another post says the change is almost always less than 2%. I did my own analysis of this about 6 months ago and found that the total number of deaths per capita rarely changes more than 1% and as I recall have only changed 2 % one time in 50 years. Extremely stable on a per capita basis year over year. Last year the total number of deaths increased 23%. No way to explain that other than COVID.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
So you're saying that the hospital counted a Covid death without a postive Covid test? That is fraud, and not only should anyone who participated or knew about it lose their license to practice, they should go to prison.

This was standard operating procedure during the pandemic.

I always wanted to see the cause of the death of several individuals like Pat Dye and see if they were ruled a COVID death or for other causes.

There were people that died in car accidents that were ruled a COVID death and no, I'm not kidding.

My wife seen a bunch of that in the main part of the pandemic. She said that looking at the 2019 flu numbers that you would have thought covid killed the flu. No one just had the "flu" it was all put down as covid.

I know it's not a joking matter but you was talking about the gun shot. One of the guys I know shot his foot unloading a jam and the 1st thing the ER did was a covid test lol.

This also is absolutely true. There was no flu in 2020 or even now.

LOL cancel him, burn down all the statues of him and nullify all the research he was involved in because some on on the internet said he was wrong!!!!!!!!!! bamawriter and logically.ai are on a mission.

Speaking of logically.ai they are a self proclaimed fact checker that has no information on their website with a name of a human being and their qualifications.

when you look up owner ship of their website you get a dead end there also

WHOIS search results
Domain Name: logically.ai
Registry Domain ID: UNDEF-ROID
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: Make Your Own Way | GoDaddy
Updated Date: 2019-10-14T15:01:34Z
Creation Date: 2019-10-14T22:01:29Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-10-14T22:01:29Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registrant Organization: Logically
Registrant State/Province: Staffordshire
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at WHOIS search results
Tech Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at WHOIS search results
Admin Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at WHOIS search results
Name Server: NS53.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS54.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: Submitting a Complaint to ICANN Contractual Compliance - ICANN
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2021-07-20T02:55:23Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN

TERMS OF USE: The data contained in this registrar's Whois database, while believed by the
registrar to be reliable, is provided "as is" with no guarantee or warranties regarding its
accuracy. This information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you in obtaining
information about domain name registration records. Any use of this data for any other purpose
is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of this registrar. By submitting
an inquiry, you agree to these terms and limitations of warranty. In particular, you agree not
to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise support the dissemination or collection of this
data, in part or in its entirety, for any purpose, such as transmission by e-mail, telephone,
postal mail, facsimile or other means of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
of any kind, including spam. You further agree not to use this data to enable high volume, automated
or robotic electronic processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose, including
mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes. Failure to comply with these terms
may result in termination of access to the Whois database. These terms may be subject to modification
at any time without notice.

See Underlying Registry DataContact Domain HolderReport Invalid Whois
Info displayed in public WHOIS is limited for privacy reasons. You can learn more about access to non-public domain contact information here.
L..i..t..e.r..a..l..l..y on their website lol...internet grandpa...

Team | Data Scientists, Fact Checkers, Writers and much more.

If yer goin to FL, you might want to pack along a little penicillin, too. Just sayin

iu

What is that, a campground picnic table?!?

Damn honey, have some standards.

But yet the vaccine don’t stop you from getting it. So in essence if you get it then you can still pass it on to try grandparents rather they been vaccinated or not. I read everyday where someone was fully vaccinated but yet still got it and are symptomatic.
You don't understand basic logic. Just stop.

Sankey announced today that 6 of the 14 conference teams had reached the 80% mark for vaccinations. Also said that games will not be rescheduled this year due to Covid - if you are not healthy enough to play then you may have to forfeit.

Wonder who the six teams are? Sure Saban has his team fully vaccinated. Of course he didn’t lose a key player last year either!

Tennessee is not one of the 6

This was standard operating procedure during the pandemic.

I always wanted to see the cause of the death of several individuals like Pat Dye and see if they were ruled a COVID death or for other causes.

There were people that died in car accidents that were ruled a COVID death and no, I'm not kidding.

Death certificates and Covid test results are both state records. With the possible exception of the earliest days of the pandemic when testing was hard to come by, if there are death certificates that list Covid as a cause of death or a contributing factor without a corresponding positive test, then that is a massivr fraud and a compromise of the entire medical profession.

To be clear, we are not talking about listing Covid on a death certificate of an otherwise unrelated passing simply because the deceased tested positive. That's incredibly unethical and people should be fired, but it's not criminal. Significant numbers of deaths listed as Covid with no evidence of the virus is a fraud so massive that it may have no equal in the history of American jurisprudence.

Death certificates and Covid test results are both state records. With the possible exception of the earliest days of the pandemic when testing was hard to come by, if there are death certificates that list Covid as a cause of death or a contributing factor without a corresponding positive test, then that is a massivr fraud and a compromise of the entire medical profession.

To be clear, we are not talking about listing Covid on a death certificate of an otherwise unrelated passing simply because the deceased tested positive. That's incredibly unethical and people should be fired, but it's not criminal. Significant numbers of deaths listed as Covid with no evidence of the virus is a fraud so massive that it may have no equal in the history of American jurisprudence.

Talk to anyone that works in a hospital and it happened routinely.

That ain’t the only thing people took advantage of either.

In panic, there’s profit

Reactions: norrislakevol
L..i..t..e.r..a..l..l..y on their website lol...internet grandpa...

Team | Data Scientists, Fact Checkers, Writers and much more.

Thank you so much

So right of the bat we have this:

Logically has a world-class team of engineers, developers, analysts, journalists and designers, drawn from diverse backgrounds in business, government, academia and non-profit organisations. Can we engineer a spell check in this world class organisations???????????

2 engineers

Logically | Meet Anil

up-to 10 years of experience in the field of Artificial intelligence including a Ph.D. in NLP
I forgot how long I have been in the artificial intelligence field so I will estimate
no college named

Logically | Meet Anil

Bachelors Degree from the university of Mysore LMAO!!!

Does he have the patent or not? You can shoot the messenger all day long, but either the message is right or wrong.

I think I missed a few but this is a good start.

DNA vaccines for eliciting a mucosal immune response - Patent US-6110898-A - PubChem

US5527928A - Cationic transport reagents - Google Patents

US5744625A - Cationic transport reagents - Google Patents

I am tired of linking them but these can be looked up.

Robert Malone’s patents issued cationic lipid formations for use in mRNA vaccinations Formulations and methods for generating active cytofectin: polynucleotide transfection complexes.

US Pat. Ser. No. 5,925,623 7/20/99. Cationic Transport Reagents. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,892,071 issued 4/06/99.

Polyfunctional cationic cytofectins, formulations and methods for generating active cytofectin: polynucleotide transfection complexes. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,824,812 issued 10/20/98.

Induction of a protective immune response in a mammal by injecting a DNA sequence (includes mRNA). Assigned to Vical, licensed to Merck. US Pat. Ser. No. 6,214,804, date of issue: 4/10/01. Cited in 360 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989.

DNA vaccines for eliciting a mucosal immune response (includes mRNA). US Pat. Ser. No. 6,110,898. Inventors: RW Malone and Jill Glasspool Malone. Date of issue: 8/29/00. Cited in 40 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989.

Induction of a protective immune response in a mammal by injecting a DNA sequence (includes mRNA). Assigned to Vical, Inc, licensed to Merck. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,589,466. Date of issue: 12/31/96. Cited in 899 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989.

Delivery of exogenous DNA sequences in a mammal (includes mRNA). Assigned to Vical, Inc, licensed to Merck. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,580,859. Date of issue: 12/3/96. Cited in 1244 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989.

Generation of antibodies through lipid mediated DNA delivery (includes mRNA). Assigned to Vical, Inc, licensed to Merck. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,703,055. Date of issue: 12/30/97. Cited in 419 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989. Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection. Dw

I think I missed a few but this is a good start.

DNA vaccines for eliciting a mucosal immune response - Patent US-6110898-A - PubChem

US5527928A - Cationic transport reagents - Google Patents

US5744625A - Cationic transport reagents - Google Patents

I am tired of linking them but these can be looked up.

Robert Malone’s patents issued cationic lipid formations for use in mRNA vaccinations Formulations and methods for generating active cytofectin: polynucleotide transfection complexes.

US Pat. Ser. No. 5,925,623 7/20/99. Cationic Transport Reagents. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,892,071 issued 4/06/99.

Polyfunctional cationic cytofectins, formulations and methods for generating active cytofectin: polynucleotide transfection complexes. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,824,812 issued 10/20/98.

Induction of a protective immune response in a mammal by injecting a DNA sequence (includes mRNA). Assigned to Vical, licensed to Merck. US Pat. Ser. No. 6,214,804, date of issue: 4/10/01. Cited in 360 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989.

DNA vaccines for eliciting a mucosal immune response (includes mRNA). US Pat. Ser. No. 6,110,898. Inventors: RW Malone and Jill Glasspool Malone. Date of issue: 8/29/00. Cited in 40 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989.

Induction of a protective immune response in a mammal by injecting a DNA sequence (includes mRNA). Assigned to Vical, Inc, licensed to Merck. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,589,466. Date of issue: 12/31/96. Cited in 899 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989.

Delivery of exogenous DNA sequences in a mammal (includes mRNA). Assigned to Vical, Inc, licensed to Merck. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,580,859. Date of issue: 12/3/96. Cited in 1244 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989.

Generation of antibodies through lipid mediated DNA delivery (includes mRNA). Assigned to Vical, Inc, licensed to Merck. US Pat. Ser. No. 5,703,055. Date of issue: 12/30/97. Cited in 419 articles. Priority Date: 3/21/1989. Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection. Dw

None of those is the mRNA vaccine.

Guy was pushing that Ivermectin scam nonsense. That's why he got banned lol.
Ivermectin actually works in a hospital setting along with other Meds giving at the same time. It was actually approved for emergency only in a hospital setting. It was giving to me as part of a medication regimen after other meds did not work after 3 days in the hospital. Less than 48 hours later after the first dose. I was in hospital for 5 days over thanksgiving. I don’t believe it would have worked as a stand alone medication, but when it’s used with other meds at same time it did.

VN Store

Back