Coronavirus (No politics)

Sankey announced today that 6 of the 14 conference teams had reached the 80% mark for vaccinations. Also said that games will not be rescheduled this year due to Covid - if you are not healthy enough to play then you may have to forfeit.

Wonder who the six teams are? Sure Sabin has his team fully vaccinated. Of course he didn’t lose a key player last year either![/QUOTE. Bama def had players that were covid positive that played in the games it’s very telling and suspicious that they were the only team to not have any players test positive thru the season every over team was effected in some way but them. But yea unfortunately Covid will mess with this season too because not enough players will be vaccinated.

Sankey announced today that 6 of the 14 conference teams had reached the 80% mark for vaccinations. Also said that games will not be rescheduled this year due to Covid - if you are not healthy enough to play then you may have to forfeit.

Wonder who the six teams are? Sure Saban has his team fully vaccinated. Of course he didn’t lose a key player last year either!
Saban got his team infected on purpose in the offseason so they wouldn’t be affected in the Fall when it counted..I’m jk about that but it’s funny how that worked out

I know that Bama, LSU, and Vandy are all over 80%. I think MIzzou might be another, but I can't verify that. I know Florida is not, though they are supposedly close.

Sure Saban has his team fully vaccinated. Of course he didn’t lose a key player last year either!

Not true. Lost a starting o-lineman for a game. Lost some backups a couple of other times. Had various coaches out for Kentucky, Auburn (including Saban), LSU, and Arkansas.

Butch Jones had to fill in as RB coach for 2 games, so I challenge you to show me another program that was as negatively affected.

still, 40% fail rate is too dam high. honestly, the only reason I went ahead and got it was a combination of the videos coming out of India in April/May coupled with the repeated assurances that if you got the vac you would not wind up in the hospital or die from covid. Looks like that was bullshite.

Reactions: davethevol
China is probaly working on another more deadlier virus to let out as we speak. Covid 2.0. And you know what they could do it and not us or anybody else would do anything about it. China could nuke India and we wouldn’t do anything but kiss their butts and try to maintain a good buisness relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: davethevol
Anyone goes to Florida without having covid immunity or fully vaccinated is taking their life in their hands.
6 people got it at the job I am on including myself.
I had 1 vaccine and was getting my second when I got infected. 1 person I know of was very close to a ventilator. He is out but will be on oxygen for a couple months if not the rest of his life.

Truth is almost everyone who wanted to get the vaccine has already gotten theirs. There's going to be millions who won't get it, and that's their own personal choice to make. It's time to live life like normal and not worry what others do. If those that are unvaccinated die from Covid, so be it. I'm moving on without a mask, never wearing it again.
Catbone has always been my favorite poster. Very underrated part of this forum

Reactions: Catbone
The only team that will decline to play is Vandy, the others will play regardless of numbers. No one will be close to < 11 players.

Catbone has always been my favorite poster. Very underrated part of this forum

iu

Not true. Lost a starting o-lineman for a game. Lost some backups a couple of other times. Had various coaches out for Kentucky, Auburn (including Saban), LSU, and Arkansas.

Butch Jones had to fill in as RB coach for 2 games, so I challenge you to show me another program that was as negatively affected.
Does Newman opting out bc of Covid count? Asking for a friend :)

UGA is at 86% for vaccination.

Anyone goes to Florida without having covid immunity or fully vaccinated is taking their life in their hands.
6 people got it at the job I am on including myself.
I had 1 vaccine and was getting my second when I got infected. 1 person I know of was very close to a ventilator. He is out but will be on oxygen for a couple months if not the rest of his life.
If yer goin to FL, you might want to pack along a little penicillin, too. Just sayin

iu

Butch Jones had to fill in as RB coach for 2 games, so I challengeef you to show me another program that was as negatively affected.
Poor Bama, such utter woe incessantly befalls that program.

Since Indiana got screwed out of a Big 10 championship game, I'd put them as more negatively affected by Covid. Then there's all the teams that had games canceled. Don't believe that happened in Tuscaloosa.

But Bama suffered more than all.

Poor Bama, such utter woe incessantly befalls that program.

Since Indiana got screwed out of a Big 10 championship game, I'd put them as more negatively affected by Covid. Then there's all the teams that had games canceled. Don't believe that happened in Tuscaloosa.

But Bama suffered more than all.

BUTCH

JONES!

VN Store

Back