Coronavirus (No politics)

How so? It knocked the **** out of me physically.
Your individual experience doesn’t change the overwhelming data that Covid is not that dangerous to basically everyone who doesn’t have trouble getting out of a chair. It’s really not worth getting into. It’s entirely politicized disease. That’s where the mental disorder comes in.

Your individual experience doesn’t change the overwhelming data that Covid is not that dangerous to basically everyone who doesn’t have trouble getting out of a chair. It’s really not worth getting into. It’s entirely politicized disease. That’s where the mental disorder comes in.
lmao Is it overhyped? Probably. Is it still a serious disease? Absolutely. Both can be true. It's ridiculous to try and downgrade the severity of it simply because politicians went overboard on shutting everything down. The whole panic is over the top IMO, but COVID is still a nasty disease.

This is true. The fear is literally manufactured on the anecdotes, because the overall statistics just don’t support it.

Reactions: Smokeytom
lmao Is it overhyped? Probably. Is it still a serious disease? Absolutely. Both can be true. It's ridiculous to try and downgrade the severity of it simply because politicians went overboard on shutting everything down. The whole panic is over the top IMO, but COVID is still a nasty disease.
Yeah. If you’re old.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
My son, 21 got his second shot yesterday (moderna). He's laid up in bed complaining. His 82 year old granddad, in stage 4 lung failure never had the least bit of side effects. Freakin' soft ass kids these days.

(Seriously, I have to wonder why younger folks seem to struggle with the vaccine.)

Last edited:
My son, 21 got his second shot yesterday (moderna). He's laud up in bed complaining. His 82 year old granddad, in stage 4 lung failure never had the least bit of side effects. Freakin' soft ass kids these days.

(Seriously, I have to wonder why younger folks seem to struggle with the vaccine.)
Because they've had the virus. People who struggle with the vaccine have had the virus.

Because they've had the virus. People who struggle with the vaccine have had the virus.
No way he's had the virus. He was more careful than I. Hardly left the house. It's been documented that younger folks have stronger responses. He had very little on the first shot.

Yeah. If you’re old.
It's a crap shoot. We don't know enough about the disease. We don't know enough about the vaccines. Sure, most young people are okay with it, but not all. It's very random how the disease effects people differently. From asymptomatic to death, we don't know enough about this damn bug. Shutting everything down was overreach, but being completely dismissive of how serious it can be is moronic.

It's a crap shoot. We don't know enough about the disease. We don't know enough about the vaccines. Sure, most young people are okay with it, but not all. It's very random how the disease effects people differently. From asymptomatic to death, we don't know enough about this damn bug. Shutting everything down was overreach, but being completely dismissive of how serious it can be is moronic.
Never completely dismissed it. Just said it’s more of a mental disease. At least get my argument right on your upcoming third try.

It's not worth getting into after you express your own opinion lol.

My son, 21 got his second shot yesterday (moderna). He's laud up in bed complaining. His 82 year old granddad, in stage 4 lung failure never had the least bit of side effects. Freakin' soft ass kids these days.

I had the covid. My wife lost her sense of smell for a while so I am willing to bet she had it. If my kids didn't have it for me having it then I am not worried about the getting it from anywhere else.

There is evidence coming out now that people with a significant level of antibodies from a natural infection that receive the vaccine could actually experience higher levels of adverse effects from the vaccine. For my family that had direct contact with it and had little to no ill effects from the virus it doesn't make sense for us to get the vaccine. I am pro vaccines and all my kids have received the vaccines that we think they need. We don't get them flu shots and they would probably have more severe adverse effects from a flu infection than from covid. Every person should make their choice to get vaccinated or not. Telling people they have to do something generally just makes us stubborn folk dig our heels in.

No I haven’t. Now tell you aren’t about to try and fallaciously disqualify my argument because of that? 😂
Just shows you don't know what the hell you're talking about. It's not a "mental disease". Calling it that is idiotic. Be pissed off if you want that overreaction tanked the economy and screwed a lot of things up, but none of that changes that it's more severe than you seem to want to give it credit for. I'd say it's the equivalent of the flu. Is the flu a "mental disease"? No. Neither is COVID.

Never completely dismissed it. Just said it’s more of a mental disease. At least get my argument right on your upcoming third try.
Calling it more of a mental disease pretty much means you're dismissing it. You basically said it's harmless to people who can get out of a chair.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Just shows you don't know what the hell you're talking about. It's not a "mental disease". Calling it that is idiotic. Be pissed off if you want that overreaction tanked the economy and screwed a lot of things up, but none of that changes that it's more severe than you seem to want to give it credit for. I'd say it's the equivalent of the flu. Is the flu a "mental disease"? No. Neither is COVID.
Lol such faulty logic. More people DONT have Covid than DO. So it’s not that dangerous right? ShOwS YoU DoNt KnoW WhAt yOu’Re TaLkIng AbOuT

No way he's had the virus. He was more careful than I. Hardly left the house. It's been documented that younger folks have stronger responses. He had very little on the first shot.

His precautions don't mean he didn't have it. Younger people generally are asymptomatic and he could've had it and not even known. They should perform an antibodies test prior to providing the vaccine to anyone. Natural infection to a virus offers as good or better immunity than any vaccine ever could.

VN Store

Back