Cooper Mays not going through senior day

This is huge. We still need to grab 2 Olinemen and a good WR from the portal though IMO. With a solid Oline next year is a 9-3 season, with a good Oline and some help at WR for Squirrel we could see 10-2 and a shot at the 12 team playoffs next season in 2024.

2025 is a playoff season IMO regardless. Nico will have a full season under his belt...the now young WRs of Webb, Leacock etc will all be juniors and seniors. We should be really good in 2025.

Big win before the off-season as long as he doesn’t opt out for the draft or portal.

This is huge. We still need to grab 2 Olinemen and a good WR from the portal though IMO. With a solid Oline next year is a 9-3 season, with a good Oline and some help at WR for Squirrel we could see 10-2 and a shot at the 12 team playoffs next season in 2024.

2025 is a playoff season IMO regardless. Nico will have a full season under his belt...the now young WRs of Webb, Leacock etc will all be juniors and seniors. We should be really good in 2025.
2025 is the year I’ve pointed too as we could seriously challenge for the SEC and playoff, unfortunately as we know Georgia will be right there too and Bama along with Texas and OU now in the SEC

I’m optimistic but just to play devils advocate, could possibly mean he plans on hitting the portal and wanting to go through senior day at a different school he has in mind?

I’m optimistic but just to play devils advocate, could possibly mean he plans on hitting the portal and wanting to go through senior day at a different school he has in mind?
There's no reason for him to hit the portal. He's the best offensive lineman Tennessee has and he is a starter.

His opting for the 2024 NFL Draft would make more sense than that .... but if that is the case, he could still go through the Senior Day festivities without playing in the game. The most likely scenario is that he is planning on returning to Tennessee in 2024.

This could be BOOM worthy. I assume he will wait and weigh his draft prospects. Good luck Coop.

VN Store

Back