Control Of House 2022

Oklahoma Democrat Abby Broyles Ends Congressional Campaign After Alleged Drunken Tirade at Tween Slumber Party

AP20309067276078-640x480.png

Democrat Abby Broyles has ended her campaign for Oklahoma’s 5th U.S. Congressional District following allegations of a drunken tirade at a slumber party for tween girls.

“Today I’m ending my campaign for Oklahoma’s 5th Congressional District – and I’ll come back stronger than ever,” Broyles announced on Twitter Thursday while sharing a link to a Medium post.

In her Medium post explaining her decision, Broyles described feeling suicidal after the allegations first broke about her behavior at the tween slumber party. She wrote:

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Oklahoma Democrat Abby Broyles Ends Congressional Campaign After Alleged Drunken Tirade at Tween Slumber Party

Democrat Abby Broyles has ended her campaign for Oklahoma’s 5th U.S. Congressional District following allegations of a drunken tirade at a slumber party for tween girls.

“Today I’m ending my campaign for Oklahoma’s 5th Congressional District – and I’ll come back stronger than ever,” Broyles announced on Twitter Thursday while sharing a link to a Medium post.

In her Medium post explaining her decision, Broyles described feeling suicidal after the allegations first broke about her behavior at the tween slumber party. She wrote:

Give it a few years and they'll rehab her and call her a victim to misogyny and right wing hate.

That's terrible. Your post is exactly why we're in this position with our govt.

I understand what you are saying, but the reality is that so long as the democrats have the White House and the gavels in congress they can push any kind of left wing garbage they want to. The more republicans that get elected this fall, the better off we are in the long run.

Its interesting that you would use Wikipedia to try to discredit Zero Hedge.

What is the point of you posting this?
I used it to point out how gullible you are. Are you suggesting that the former editor didn’t say those things? Because there are cited articles where he did. You are being used and are too dumb to even realize it

I used it to point out how gullible you are. Are you suggesting that the former editor didn’t say those things? Because there are cited articles where he did. You are being used and are too dumb to even realize it
WTF does any of what you are babbling about have to do with Maryland gerrymandering?

Where’s the video of the tirade? There is NO way that whole damn party wasn’t filmed. We’re talking tween girls.

WTF does any of what you are babbling about have to do with Maryland gerrymandering?
You quote a Bulgarian website with a former editor who said he was paid to make up conspiracies and to tow the pro Putin proproganda no matter how untrue it was

VN Store

Back