Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Really?! You saw and replied to his “this is what Biden is good at” post. I figured he was trolling. Then he doubled down 🤷‍♂️
When he posts his own photo, then I'll believe he's that stupid, but until then. . . I'll enjoy his remarks, no matter what I think of them.

If I feel like taking issue I will, but sometimes he brings good stuff to the table. Whether or not I agree with him is immaterial.

Nonetheless, the Biden/Harris administration will be a mother lode of stuff to criticize and mock. Maybe not as much as Trump but "Rocky" won't remain a passive observer for long.

The board wouldn’t be able to handle my gorgeous visage.

iu

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Wtf does that mean?

Trump buying Flynn’s silence about the Logan Act violations he didn’t commit?

You are mostly correct. But its really about Flynn having been Trump's intermediary when Trump paid off the Russians for their help (and blackmail of Trump) in the 2016 campaign.

It doesn't matter, it all gets shut down Jan 20th.
It might. But Barr just bestowed Mueller status on Durham with this. If the influence peddler kills it then the GOP is given endless ammo.

Prepare for “remember Mueller being allowed to finish his work? So what does Biden have to fear here.”

It could go out with a whimper just like the Muell did. But I’d guess he gets his chance to issue his report.

It might. But Barr just bestowed Mueller status on Durham with this. If the influence peddler kills it then the GOP is given endless ammo.

Prepare for “remember Mueller being allowed to finish his work? So what does Biden have to fear here.”

It could go out with a whimper just like the Muell did. But I’d guess he gets his chance to issue his report.

The MSM would treat the firing of Durham as an afterthought and shout down anyone trying to make a big deal of it.

The MSM would treat the firing of Durham as an afterthought and shout down anyone trying to make a big deal of it.
Don’t disagree. But Fox will run it day and night. However if he milks this for another year and if Biden is somehow implicated in this (I’m sure all the bastards were in on it and knew but implicating somebody is a different level) then we get mid term fireworks to look forward to! Woohoo!

Don’t disagree. But Fox will run it day and night. However if he milks this for another year and if Biden is somehow implicated in this (I’m sure all the bastards were in on it and knew but implicating somebody is a different level) then we get mid term fireworks to look forward to! Woohoo!

I just don't see it happening and Fox is no better than any of the rest, they wanted Biden as bad as the rest of them.

It's over.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back