Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

I just don't see it happening and Fox is no better than any of the rest, they wanted Biden as bad as the rest of them.

It's over.
Stop being such a Debbie Downer. It was actually encouraging watching people turn on Fox it showed they at least have a shred of impartiality. If Durham’s probe winds up chumming the water Fox will jump on it like a Great White. And people will eat it up.

Regardless Durham gets a chance to write his report now or as AJ said people can start screaming obstruction.... just like the Muell half ass mailed it in on Trump with his non indictment indictment.

You are mostly correct. But its really about Flynn having been Trump's intermediary when Trump paid off the Russians for their help (and blackmail of Trump) in the 2016 campaign.
What’s funny is you call people on the right conspiracy theorists. Talk about irony.

Reactions: volinbham
Stop being such a Debbie Downer. It was actually encouraging watching people turn on Fox it showed they at least have a shred of impartiality. If Durham’s probe winds up chumming the water Fox will jump on it like a Great White. And people will eat it up.

Regardless Durham gets a chance to write his report now or as AJ said people can start screaming obstruction.... just like the Muell half ass mailed it in on Trump with his non indictment indictment.

Hog is correct. This thing was over before it got started. Nobody is going to be held accountable. Not even if Trump had won a second term.

Reactions: RavinDave and hog88
Hog is correct. This thing was over before it got started. Nobody is going to be held accountable. Not even if Trump had won a second term.
Oh I don’t think anybody of any significance will be thrown to the wolves I just don’t see the placeholder influence peddling dementia patient as anybody of significance 😂

Everyone should want to know the origins of Crossfire Hurricane. Glad Barr took this action so that the incoming administration can't quash the investigation.

I don't expect indictments but that doesn't mean we shouldn't know the lengths the IC went to in order to run this investigation. Abuses of power should see the light of day.

Everyone should want to know the origins of Crossfire Hurricane. Glad Barr took this action so that the incoming administration can't quash the investigation.

I don't expect indictments but that doesn't mean we shouldn't know the lengths the IC went to in order to run this investigation. Abuses of power should see the light of day.

Lol @ last sentence as Trump prepares to pardon everyone he knows and the day after his daughter was deposed about a scheme to defraud the inauguration funding. Anyone who thinks that Trump wasn't at every stage working to make big bucks in this wacky administration is delusional.

Lol @ last sentence as Trump prepares to pardon everyone he knows and the day after his daughter was deposed about a scheme to defraud the inauguration funding. Anyone who thinks that Trump wasn't at every stage working to make big bucks in this wacky administration is delusional.
How does your “but Trump” whataboutism relate to bham’s comments on any abuses of power in Crossfire Hurricane being uncovered? Oh it doesn’t? Ok thanks for admitting that.

Investigation will be quashed Jan 20th.

How does your “but Trump” whataboutism relate to bham’s comments on any abuses of power in Crossfire Hurricane being uncovered? Oh it doesn’t? Ok thanks for admitting that.

Tell you what. If it includes a FULL investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, a FULL investigation into Trump campaign links to Russia, and a FULL investigation into Trump's entire dealings with Russia, including business deals and activities there, I'm for it.

Tell you what. If it includes a FULL investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, a FULL investigation into Trump campaign links to Russia, and a FULL investigation into Trump's entire dealings with Russia, including business deals and activities there, I'm for it.
Mueller wrapped his fiasco up. He punted to Congress who did nothing. Now it’s Durham’s turn to see why Mueller even had a chance to pull that ****. Thanks for playing

Reactions: davethevol
Mueller wrapped his fiasco up. He punted to Congress who did nothing. Now it’s Durham’s turn to see why Mueller even had a chance to pull that ****. Thanks for playing

Oh, and Trump must testify under oath. No invocation of Fifth Amendment and no pardon, by himself or by someone else.

He takes full responsibility and confesses anything in connection with Russia, including shady finances.

Oh, and Trump must testify under oath. No invocation of Fifth Amendment and no pardon, by himself or by someone else.

He takes full responsibility and confesses anything in connection with Russia, including shady finances.
You already had your chance with Mueller. Now let’s see if you can hold serve.

It will eventually come out that Trump is a double naught Russian spy.

this doesn't make any sense given what I posted - I'm talking about the Intelligence Community. Trump's pardon's are irrelevant to this issue.

It will eventually come out that Trump is a double naught Russian spy.
CcoLnzOXEAAnGCa.jpg

Your life will be empty and meaningless after the object of your hate is gone.

No, he will be posting glowing threads on Biden and Harris on the reg. Like during the Obama years, LG processed all events through the lens of how it affects Obama.

There was incessant complaining that too many posters were mean to Obama. And it was disrespectful (and even racist!) if Obama wasn’t addressed in posts as “President Obama”.

No, LG’s new meaning will be fluffing the Biden administration to full tumescence.

No, he will be posting glowing threads on Biden and Harris on the reg. Like during the Obama years, LG processed all events through the lens of how it affects Obama.

There was incessant complaining that too many posters were mean to Obama. And it was disrespectful (and even racist!) if Obama wasn’t addressed in posts as “President Obama”.

No, LG’s new meaning will be fluffing the Biden administration to full tumescence.

Yes, he will, but the energy will be lacking...cause his love for Biden is dwarfed by his hatred for Trump.

Gave you a like for your use of the English language.

VN Store

Back