Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Anyone who doesn’t think things were stacked against Trump is crazy. I don’t like Trump. I didn’t vote for him, but I’m damn concerned with what’s gone down and more concerned with the POS liberals who think it’s OK because they don’t like him.
Exactly

Dang unaccountable mafia crime syndicate we got going on. Pathetic for such supposedly a great nation and we are officially a gutter gov.

I’ve never put much faith in government. Even less in the politicians themselves. But I’ve grown more cynical of government institutions and now have no trust in them. The government is corrupt from top to bottom. While there may be a few good actors, most of what we see is just a show put on for the masses.

The only fix is to shrink the size of government - and I mean by 70+%. I don’t see that happening so I think we’re just slowly slouching toward a large banana republic.

I’ve never put much faith in government. Even less in the politicians themselves. But I’ve grown more cynical of government institutions and now have no trust in them. The government is corrupt from top to bottom. While there may be a few good actors, most of what we see is just a show put on for the masses.

The only fix is to shrink the size of government - and I mean by 70+%. I don’t see that happening so I think we’re just slowly slouching toward a large banana republic.

Largest employer, in the country.......largest land owner.....in the country.

The machine is never going to shrink, to many dependent on it.

The size and scope of just not the actual government and every single agency, division, and department at every level local, state, and federal...........but, also along with every single company, institution, think tank, and unknown DARPA like shadow organization.....way too many paychecks and unavoidable inability to be absorbed into any type of completely privatized company is just not possible anymore. Just think of a 60 mile radius around Knoxville and how many of these types of companies there are. It is staggering.

There is no shrinking, only more to come. Add in a society looking for ease and to be taken care of, and, it's unavoidable.

Does Brennan make good on this “promise” to ignore Trump? What a loser.

My guess is he tweets or publicly talks about Trump before 2021.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Does Brennan make good on this “promise” to ignore Trump? What a loser.

My guess is he tweets or publicly talks about Trump before 2021.

Sure, we’re going to believe a guy that under oath said there’s no evidence of Russian collusion and then would go on CNN and say the exact opposite. Ok.

Reactions: ajvol01
Well, I can't see him either, unless he posts an avatar containing his real picture. I don't think he's that stupid.
Really?! You saw and replied to his “this is what Biden is good at” post. I figured he was trolling. Then he doubled down 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back