Congrats to Vol Nation

From a diehard Sooner and Vol fan to the Vol Nation:

It‘s been frustrating to see Tennessee have so many down years over the past decade or so, but I see the dark years in the rearview mirror. Trust me when I tell you that Heuple knows football and will continue to turn the program around. Aside from the outrageous call in the bowl game, Tennessee was the victim of some bad breaks and could have easily had three more wins this year—it was that close. The SEC coaches know the offense Heuple runs puts up tons of points and is hard to stop, just like he did at OU and UCF. With Tennessee’s tradition and Heuple racking up the wins, it is only a matter of time before Knoxville is stockpiling five-star talent.

Heuple is a good person, runs a clean program and is appealable to recruits and their families. He runs an exciting offense that attracts the best athletes. From an OU Sooner who lived through the dark years of Blake and Schnellenberger, I know first hand how frustrating it can be to muster the patience during periods of chaos. I‘m telling you the Vol program has turned the corner and is just entering the straightaway. Hope you guys are ready for the return to prominence.

Thanks! Still not completely sold on Heupel from a recruiting standpoint, but he is a solid coach, and seems to be a solid man. And that alone is a breath of fresh air around here after Slingblade McGump we had the past 3 years.

Y'all need to be worried about yourselves. Losing Riley to USC, lots of decommits, heading to the SEC, it may not be the rear view mirror you are seeing the dark years in before long.

Dude. This isn't some insecure uga fan giving us a backhanded compliment. Chill, and accept sincere good wishes. This OU fan was simply being gracious.

Thanks! Still not completely sold on Heupel from a recruiting standpoint, but he is a solid coach, and seems to be a solid man. And that alone is a breath of fresh air around here after Slingblade McGump we had the past 3 years.

Dude. This isn't some insecure uga fan giving us a backhanded compliment. Chill, and accept sincere good wishes. This OU fan was simply being gracious.

Slingblade McGump, nice.

This is probably the poster from last year who said he was quitting and going to become an Oklahoma fan.

Reactions: Behr and Caculator

It‘s been frustrating to see Tennessee have so many down years over the past decade or so, but I see the dark years in the rearview mirror. Trust me when I tell you that Heuple knows football and will continue to turn the program around. Aside from the outrageous call in the bowl game, Tennessee was the victim of some bad breaks and could have easily had three more wins this year—it was that close. The SEC coaches know the offense Heuple runs puts up tons of points and is hard to stop, just like he did at OU and UCF. With Tennessee’s tradition and Heuple racking up the wins, it is only a matter of time before Knoxville is stockpiling five-star talent.

Heuple is a good person, runs a clean program and is appealable to recruits and their families. He runs an exciting offense that attracts the best athletes. From an OU Sooner who lived through the dark years of Blake and Schnellenberger, I know first hand how frustrating it can be to muster the patience during periods of chaos. I‘m telling you the Vol program has turned the corner and is just entering the straightaway. Hope you guys are ready for the return to prominence.

Classy post. Thanks. We can all agree that we hope you are right.

Reactions: Native Orange
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Pity posts from opposing fans are worse than anything. Misspelling the coach's name. Just struck me very wrong this AM.

Lol. Not sure what's worse, the original insulting post, or this lame explanation.

Can we trade fans? This guy can enter the portal, then we can sign the OP.

Lol. Not sure what's worse, the original insulting post, or this lame explanation.

Can we trade fans? This guy can enter the portal, then we can sign the OP.
Nice reply. Make them feel welcome. what a tool.

triggered-angry.gif

Y'all are so triggered by me being mean to an opposing fan. I'll own it though, I was in a shid mood. Anyway, we did have a guy declare in the nadir of the last coaching search that he could no longer be a Vol fan because we embarassed him so, and that he was just going to become a full time fan of Oklahoma, because they'd always been his second favorite team. This is probably that guy coming back.

Reactions: Behr

wow. this was so good I just had to go change my drawers.

Thanks for posting.. we need some of our “ so called “ to be as insightful as you.

View attachment 426710

Y'all are so triggered by me being mean to an opposing fan. I'll own it though, I was in a shid mood. Anyway, we did have a guy declare in the nadir of the last coaching search that he could no longer be a Vol fan because we embarassed him so, and that he was just going to become a full time fan of Oklahoma, because they'd always been his second favorite team. This is probably that guy coming back.
On the contrary, you're the one that's triggered because people are rightfully calling you out for being a douche. Just shut up and own it. Stay classy...quietly to yourself!

I agree with you 100%. I'd guarantee all these posters jumping down your throat are the same ones that slobber all over one of their hero gaters when they come here and share their wisdom with us.

"Keep your chin up Vol fans, you're like the little engine that could and it won't be long and you'll be playing with the rest of us big guys. Just remember that you're good enough, smart enough and doggone it people like yall."

I agree with you 100%. I'd guarantee all these posters jumping down your throat are the same ones that slobber all over one of their hero gaters when they come here and share their wisdom with us.

"Keep your chin up Vol fans, you're like the little engine that could and it won't be long and you'll be playing with the rest of us big guys. Just remember that you're good enough, smart enough and doggone it people like yall."
Thanks Behr. I hate pity, I'd rather them talk smack.

OP sounds like a legit Heupel fan to me. I know I am. Weird to think complimentary words about our head football coach would set any of our so-called "fans" off.

Strange days indeed...

Thanks man We appreciate the kind words...Ignore some of the idiots around here, Every Mayberry has thier Otis lol...We love CJH and he has really show he is all in with us and our program...We see big things on the horizon and hopefully he can amp up the recruiting...I mean if you are a top reciever or QB how could you not want to play in this style of offense?!?...Anyways feel free to hang out chat with some of our folks here, Most are friendly but like I said theres always one in the bunch.

Thanks very much for the post. Feels very good to finally have some hope for the future! Best of luck to you all in 2022.

VN Store

Back