Congrats to Vol Nation

From a diehard Sooner and Vol fan to the Vol Nation:

It‘s been frustrating to see Tennessee have so many down years over the past decade or so, but I see the dark years in the rearview mirror. Trust me when I tell you that Heuple knows football and will continue to turn the program around. Aside from the outrageous call in the bowl game, Tennessee was the victim of some bad breaks and could have easily had three more wins this year—it was that close. The SEC coaches know the offense Heuple runs puts up tons of points and is hard to stop, just like he did at OU and UCF. With Tennessee’s tradition and Heuple racking up the wins, it is only a matter of time before Knoxville is stockpiling five-star talent.

Heuple is a good person, runs a clean program and is appealable to recruits and their families. He runs an exciting offense that attracts the best athletes. From an OU Sooner who lived through the dark years of Blake and Schnellenberger, I know first hand how frustrating it can be to muster the patience during periods of chaos. I‘m telling you the Vol program has turned the corner and is just entering the straightaway. Hope you guys are ready for the return to prominence.

Y'all need to be worried about yourselves. Losing Riley to USC, lots of decommits, heading to the SEC, it may not be the rear view mirror you are seeing the dark years in before long.

Y'all need to be worried about yourselves. Losing Riley to USC, lots of decommits, heading to the SEC, it may not be the rear view mirror you are seeing the dark years in before long.

Why do you feel the need to attack this poster? This was just a nice positive post. No reason for your ridiculous response.

Im not worried about offense. At all. None, zero, zilch, nada, nein.

Defense is my only concern and it is a pretty serious concern. I need to see more recruiting movement on the defensive side of the ball. Getting our CBs straight toasted in the MCB by Purdue's QB didn't help my confidence levels any.

It‘s been frustrating to see Tennessee have so many down years over the past decade or so, but I see the dark years in the rearview mirror. Trust me when I tell you that Heuple knows football and will continue to turn the program around. Aside from the outrageous call in the bowl game, Tennessee was the victim of some bad breaks and could have easily had three more wins this year—it was that close. The SEC coaches know the offense Heuple runs puts up tons of points and is hard to stop, just like he did at OU and UCF. With Tennessee’s tradition and Heuple racking up the wins, it is only a matter of time before Knoxville is stockpiling five-star talent.

Heuple is a good person, runs a clean program and is appealable to recruits and their families. He runs an exciting offense that attracts the best athletes. From an OU Sooner who lived through the dark years of Blake and Schnellenberger, I know first hand how frustrating it can be to muster the patience during periods of chaos. I‘m telling you the Vol program has turned the corner and is just entering the straightaway. Hope you guys are ready for the return to prominence.
Thanks for the kind words. Boomer Sooner (except when you play the Vols)

We need more 1st posts just... like... this one.

+1

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back