Concerning message from gator land, we better hurry up and get in

Was just thinking that Fla could end up beating us to any coach we would be looking at. The rumor I heard yesterday is that Coach Cut is the one we are hiring which the Fla job would not affect him at all.

Y’all know how internet sources go, but many UF beat writers reporting Mac out and Scott Frost/Chip Kelly are top two candidates.

Georgia is currently killing Floriduh 42 - 0 in the 4th. If it is possible, Jim Mcelwain sounds to be even less popular with Gator fans than Butch is in Vol Nation. This might be the result that launches a Florida move. And Scott Frost is right there under their noses...already familiar with recruiting in Florida. Are they going to get first pick.

And...please...no Les Miles in Knoxville.

Of course they will. I started worrying about this two weeks ago. Currie is Nero fiddling while Rome is burning.

Reactions: 1 person
Of course they will. I started worrying about this two weeks ago. Currie is Nero fiddling while Rome is burning.

Scott Frost’s offense has scored 30+ points in 7 straight games. Mac’s Florida offense has scored 30+ seven times in 35 games!

Yeah, gimme some of that.

I have ties to Florida. I have been to the Old Ball Coaches house over a dozen time throughout the years. Scott Frost is being courted by the Gators. I hate that they will probably get him. He will challenge Saban. Too bad Tennessee won't make a deep pocket run at him. I would love to see Frost in Knoxville.

Too bad for sure. I'd love to see him here. Disgusting, isn't it? We always piddle around.

I have ties to Florida. I have been to the Old Ball Coaches house over a dozen time throughout the years. Scott Frost is being courted by the Gators. I hate that they will probably get him. He will challenge Saban. Too bad Tennessee won't make a deep pocket run at him. I would love to see Frost in Knoxville.

I was afraid this was gonna happen. We're in trouble if FL gets Frost.

I definitely think Florida will be in the coaching search more quickly than us, which is ridiculous. However, unlike many, I don't think it's a huge deal. There is more than 1 quality coach out there.

Yeah but we will wait til after the season, then have a month to “review” the season to see if they should fire him then when they finally do they will wait til after holiday break to start the search. That way they have given themselves every excuse possible so they can go out bargain hunting instead of hiring a winner.

Reactions: 2 people
Mac's a goner. Butch is a goner. Who pulls the trigger first gets the next best coach. (Word is Mac could be done as early as tomorrow (Sunday) in Gainesville). What are u guys waiting for??

We're TENNESSEE, We're SLOWWWWWW!

Don't think the Florida head coaching job is that attractive to potential head coaches. Any university trying to use any excuse to get out of paying buyout does not look good.

Urban Meyer got tired of Florida. Muschamp and McElwain being run out town.

Tennessee has great environment and fan base. UT administration just makes the wrong hire and is too cheap to make the right hire.

During his presser. He really sounded like he was ready for it all just to be over. He was asked about smiling walking off the field after a 35 or loss. His reply was his wife said keepntour chin up. UF might have a new coach before we do.

VN Store

Back