Concerning message from gator land, we better hurry up and get in

I definitely think Florida will be in the coaching search more quickly than us, which is ridiculous. However, unlike many, I don't think it's a huge deal. There is more than 1 quality coach out there.

Georgia is currently killing Floriduh 42 - 0 in the 4th. If it is possible, Jim Mcelwain sounds to be even less popular with Gator fans than Butch is in Vol Nation. This might be the result that launches a Florida move. And Scott Frost is right there under their noses...already familiar with recruiting in Florida. Are they going to get first pick.

And...please...no Les Miles in Knoxville.

First off, no, it’s not possible to be less popular than Jones.

Second....yes, they will absolutely beat us to the punch. Book it.

Reactions: 2 people
Difference between Florida and UT is they won't tolerate getting thumped like this by Georgia. Currie meanwhile says "it's silly" to put a coach on the hot seat for embarrassing and humiliating us.

Reactions: 1 person
Difference between Florida and UT is they won't tolerate getting thumped like this by Georgia. Currie meanwhile says "it's silly" to put a coach on the hot seat for embarrassing and humiliating us.

Pretty sure the decision has done been made. Don't think Currie hasn't already sent out feelers, or made contact with potential coaches, I'm sure he already has.

Yes, they will beat us to it and others as well. Currie will look like a fool when Butch finishes the season out and we have to accept a fourth or fifth choice. NO EXCUSE for this Mr. Currie. It's all on you.

Sure he was. That's why he has a great job with a good D1 program.

Blackburn is out of the business because he chose to be. What he did at UTC was incredible and he handled alumni so much better than anyone the Mocs ever had. As someone whose family goes back 70 years with close ties to Chattanooga athletics, nobody comes close. Blackburn resigned by choice. Can’t say I blame him as he wanted to be in Knoxville and was led to believe that going to Chattanooga would give him the opportunity, so he was pretty bitter and decided to step down.

Reactions: 3 people
Talk about a Halloween nightmare. I won't sleep a wink.

Gruden is not going anywhere. Btw, who cares if Florida gets Gruden? Please impress me with Gruden and please do so without mentioning the Super Bowl. Remember he did that with Dungys' players

What will happen first?

Currie fires Butch or an apology from the VN posters who criticized me/others when we called BS on SharkHumper's death threat claims?

VN Store

Back