Comments on Tennessee-OleMiss game

jeebie

Looks like the Lady Vols shot themselves in the foot. Now they have to upset LSU to have a chance at making the NCAA tournament. Plus win the remaining games except South Carolina. I think they can be excused on that one. But they need to avoid a blow-out on that one. Let's see your thoughts on today's game.

It's time for Danny White to remove the door on the vault for Dawn Staley.
Surely a mover and shaker like DW can't be content to sit idly by while the program that Pat Summitt built remains mired in mediocrity. The once-proud Lady Vol program should be again leading the SEC, not just standing by while others take the glory.

Last edited:
Looks like the Lady Vols shot themselves in the foot. Now they have to upset LSU to have a chance at making the NCAA tournament. Plus win the remaining games except South Carolina. I think they can be excused on that one. But they need to avoid a blow-out on that one. Let's see your thoughts on today's game.
Don’t apologize. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: TNRazor
Can you ignore whole threads? I don't use ignore so I didn't know. Did you really think there were no threads discussing the game? Whatever, nows there's a third thread so all the FIRE HER posters have plenty of room to play.
Give the OP a break as s/he already apologized. I get emotions are high but still.

Reactions: TNRazor
I watched the final five min before going back to the Ravens - Chiefs game.

The Lady Vols self destruct with to many turnovers. I am not sure if it’s talent, scheme, or something else. It wouldn’t surprise me if AD White fires Harper (end of season) or gives her an ultimatum to make staffing changes.

The players are giving their all so I feel for them. But the I understand the frustration for diehard fans since they buy tickets and support the program.

BLUE FONT UPFRONT .... Geno pizza roll...ha...END BLUE FONT SECTION..who would we seriously bring in...Kara? Her teams have been decent. Almost like a Kelley version ll. Oregon coach? His age? Maryland coach? Decent resume. Has dropped off last few years. Lost Reese to LSU. Ohio St coach? Age? Really hard to think of names with good resumes.

Reactions: AllVols3
Congrats to Ole Miss for the win. The Lady Vols could have and should have won this game tonight, but could and should are not rewarded. The team had little to no sense of urgency, particularly in the 2nd half. Ole Miss punched us in the mouth, and we did not punch back. Yes, the X's and O's can be debated, but tonight we got outplayed, out hustled, and out tough. Ole Miss just wanted it more, and that can't happen under any circumstances. There has to be a burning fire inside in the heat of competition, especially in conference play on "We Back Pat" night. This team has more than enough talent to make some noise for the rest of the season, and in the conference tournament, but they have a lot more fight in them.

VN Store

Back