Coming after Vitello

Ya know, on a night like this, no game to fret over, but serious implications on down the line...a guy quits one job at a private for a state school, we can, and I am sure we will revisit, but, anything can happen and it’s not all about money.

This is bigger. Take care of business and it will take care of itself. This team... if you’re here, you already know...

Legoooooooooooooo BigOrange!!!

Lol, it’s a small town. Dang it!!!

txbo and 67 are gonna poop themselves in the AM.

I am shocked, didn’t think he would leave. That is a long time at one school, but I gotta think the lure of playing in the SEC was great.

Get Vitello’s extension announced before first pitch Saturday.

Reactions: StarRaider
Hell of a last few days. Now to hopefully secure a few books for the Supers in the A.M and beat the corn dogs this weekend. This week's going to be good.

GBO
You made my night north Knox, fend off the Tigers, we ain’t done yet.

I know what that is and what it means.

You aren’t taking our coach!

He. Ain’t. LEAVING!!!!

GBO!!!

And mama said nothing good ever happens after midnight...........thanks to 66 and VnNN for staying up late and ushering in some good news!

He. Ain’t. Leaving.

I now agree with you but not for the reasons originally thought. It’s very clear now TV didn’t have the option of taking the A&M job and I doubt he does with the LSU job either.

I now agree with you but not for the reasons originally thought. It’s very clear now TV didn’t have the option of taking the A&M job and I doubt he does with the LSU job either.

Seriously, Bruin? Does it even occur to you that maybe he also just really wants to be here? That our incredible fan support in Hoover and in Regionals have shown him what this place can be?

Can you ever just be happy lol?

Seriously, Bruin? Does it even occur to you that maybe he also just really wants to be here? That our incredible fan support in Hoover and in Regionals have shown him what this place can be?

Can you ever just be happy lol?

I think he does want to be here and likes it here. That doesn’t change the fact other jobs are better and he’d take them if offered. It appears that isn’t going to happen this go around.

Last edited:
what they are chattering is Schlossnagle to A&M and either Godwin or Dan McDonnell to LSU. Which opens up TCU….of course it’s just chattering or as we commonly refer to as a 💨 📺

and I agree on locking him up sooner than later!!

And now we see what LSU does.............personally, I think its Godwin to LSU

VN Store

Back