Colorado school shooting leaves 'multiple' victims, at least 2 in custody, sheriff's office says

Mentally ill should never own guns.
I don’t want to see guns in the hands of mentally ill people. However when they have resolved their issues I see no reason remove restrictions. The world is never going to be a safe place. You cannot legislate safety. You said you carry every day so I’d guess that somewhat resonates with you?

I don’t want to see guns in the hands of mentally ill people. However when they have resolved their issues I see no reason remove restrictions. The world is never going to be a safe place. You cannot legislate safety. You said you carry every day so I’d guess that somewhat resonates with you?
You can take steps to prevent acts from people who have already shown to lack control. That's an easy step

Reactions: Bjorn_Yesterday
You can take steps to prevent acts from people who have already shown to lack control. That's an easy step
I’m going to guess DO, DTH, and Slicky are gonna challenge this. And frankly I do too. Removal of an individual’s rights should not be easy for any reason.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I’m going to guess DO, DTH, and Slicky are gonna challenge this. And frankly I do too. Removal of an individual’s rights should not be easy for any reason.
It's easy when they made the choice for us. Those who value and are concerned with their role in society don't commit violent felonies

Reactions: Bjorn_Yesterday
The teachers at my son's school already are armed and they have an actual officer at each. I'm fine with that.

All gun free zones should not be abolished. Some but the limits already in place for carrying should remain. Ftr I do carry daily

I question your fitness to own and carry a firearm. You've shown a propensity to become extremely angry at random people online and I feel such actions would easily translate over to the real world if you felt someone offended you and you became angry. I don't believe you have the necessary self control to own and carry a firearm in the general public and should be banned from owning such deadly devices.

People will kill with whatever they can use. Gun, knife, vehicle, bomb, spork. The tool, or the access to said tool,isn't really the problem. People are the problem
Been a lot of school sporkings In the news lately? No, for some reason it seems they prefer guns when putting holes in children

It's easy when they made the choice for us. Those who value and are concerned with their role in society don't commit violent felonies
You’re including the mentally ill in this statement?

Also, a bit of a tangent but screw my role in society. “Society” can leave me the hell alone and I’ll leave it alone.C9ACA8B3-B909-4FA7-B548-EA32399195FA.jpeg

I question your fitness to own and carry a firearm. You've shown a propensity to become extremely angry at random people online and I feel such actions would easily translate over to the real world if you felt someone offended you and you became angry. I don't believe you have the necessary self control to own and carry a firearm in the general public and should be banned from owning such deadly devices.
Yep. Good example of who gets to say and by what standard.

You’re including the mentally ill in this statement?

Also, a bit of a tangent but screw my role in society. “Society” can leave me the hell alone and I’ll leave it alone.

Funny thing? Hitler felt he was doing the world a favor by murdering seven million Jews. He felt that was his "role" in the society of nations.

Godwin is proud of you

Not in so much as it's a historic example rather than delving the discussion into "You're a NAZI!"

Would you prefer I use Stalin or Mao as an example of a person who thought they were doing something "in the best interests of"? Is there a Godwin equivalent for that?

VN Store

Back