College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Arkansas terrible shooting night....offensive rebounds and steals bailed them out plus big advantage in fouls 28-15 20211123_223806.jpg

I very well might be wrong long term, but unless he puts on some weight (which I’m sure he’s trying) I feel like he is just going to be bullied.

Not to be condescending, but by who? Other than Embiid and Jokic at center there really isn’t any post up players and the way he moves makes him a perfect 5 for the switching in the NBA. He might struggle to finish but he’s 7’2 with a crazy wingspan and decent hops to over compensate for that

Probably unpopular here...I've never been. A Bruce Pearl fsn...think he's too much of a self promoter and cheats..Barn down 10 to UConn in 2nd half

Reactions: Caculator
Probably unpopular here...I've never been. A Bruce Pearl fsn...think he's too much of a self promoter and cheats..Barn down 10 to UConn in 2nd half

The Pearl years were fun, but longer term it would have gotten stale. It was all about him. I prefer it to be about the players. I’m not sorry that his act has been taken somewhere else.

Florida wins at the buzzer. Stays undefeated. SEC is going to be a bloodbath. Florida is a lot better than I expected them to be. We might actually be the 6th best team “right now” in the SEC. This could be the year the SEC gets 8-9 teams in the big dance. Performing really well in the non-conference and will have a ton of chances for teams to get Q1 or Q2 wins during conference play because of it.

Florida wins at the buzzer. Stays undefeated. SEC is going to be a bloodbath. Florida is a lot better than I expected them to be. We might actually be the 6th best team “right now” in the SEC. This could be the year the SEC gets 8-9 teams in the big dance. Performing really well in the non-conference and will have a ton of chances for teams to get Q1 or Q2 wins during conference play because of it.
Who do you think is better than us “right now?”

VN Store

Back