College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

All of these guys are very likeable but their replacements are better players IMO.

I would entertain the idea of trading Gaines for Plav, but Plav is a good teammate, love his attitude.

ON is much better than the 3 named above.

All of these guys are very likeable but their replacements are better players IMO.

I would entertain the idea of trading Gaines for Plav, but Plav is a good teammate, love his attitude.

ON is much better than the 3 named above.

I didn’t say any of these 3 should still be here. They needed to move on. I can’t think of any guard on the roster that Gaines would replace and be instantly better. It was clear last year that Anosike is a good player but not at the P5 level. He was exposed. Nothing wrong with that he just needed to find the right home.

It’s good to see these guys finding success in their new homes. Particularly happy for Gaines. George Mason almost added another P5 win last night. Lost to Washington by 3.

“Along with Burns it shows how badly CRB isn’t earning his $5 mil as he can’t coach up such talented players” - 1985

I would say all of those players went to lesser basketball schools than ours. Nothing wrong with that, just sayin'.

It'll be interesting to see how Pember does vs UNC-Chapel Hill tonight

Reactions: walkenvol
Another solid night of college hoops. Anyone not impressed with Gonzaga’s big big? If you sneeze you’ll blow him off the court. Be physical with him and he’s a non factor.

Purdue looks by far the best team in the country.

Another solid night of college hoops. Anyone not impressed with Gonzaga’s big big? If you sneeze you’ll blow him off the court. Be physical with him and he’s a non factor.

Purdue looks by far the best team in the country.

You realize Kevin Durant could’ve been ‘sneezed’ off the court when he was a freshman as well….. Gonzaga’s freshman big is learning how he fits in with all of the really good players they have so he isn’t expected to carry that team. They already have the best player in the country.
Not sure why you think Purdue is far and away the best team when UCLA also beat nova and we beat UNC worse than they did. They’re definitely really good though.

Seems like ESPN has lost their live audio feeds. Maybe they won’t be able to fix it and spare the country from the upcoming DV blathering.

Over/under on times mentioned that Dickey has cancer?

Reactions: walkenvol
Chet Holmgren can’t weigh more than 200 pounds soaking wet. Dude is going to get absolutely bullied in the NBA. I find it hard to believe he’ll have a long and successful career professionally.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
I’ll lay money against that. He’s super-skilled. Go back and look at KD as a freshman at Texas. This kid is legit.

I very well might be wrong long term, but unless he puts on some weight (which I’m sure he’s trying) I feel like he is just going to be bullied.

Looks like they trying too hard to “not let one guy” beat them………..but their letting the rest of the team stomp them.

VN Store

Back