College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Georgetown reminds me of Miami football. They were so dominating in the 1980s and I hated them because their programs were so good. Both evolved into mediocrity.

Enjoy what you’ve got before it disappears.

I hope that Duke and UNC go through a similar cycle as Georgetown. Indiana used to dominate as well. Nobody’s run has come close to UCLA’s. Now some argue that UCLA isn’t even a blue blood anymore. UNLV and Houston were once elite. I especially want to see Duke crash and burn.

After watching quite a bit of SEC teams play I’d say Tennessee is in the top 4 right now.
1. UK
2. Bama
3. Tennessee
4. Arkansas
5. UF
Bama certainly looks the part......however they shot 29% from 3 line and only 52% at charity stripe agains Iona. If that is even close to their standard rate for the year, they won't go far. Just use our bench to put them on the line.

Bama certainly looks the part......however they shot 29% from 3 line and only 52% at charity stripe agains Iona. If that is even close to their standard rate for the year, they won't go far. Just use our bench to put them on the line.
Everyone thinks Oats is a genius because he coaches his team to never take a mid range shot. But now teams know they don’t have to guard anything other than the rim and the 3. They’re only shooting 31% from 3 as a team this year as a result - against rather paltry competition too.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Everyone thinks Oats is a genius because he coaches his team to never take a mid range shot. But now teams know they don’t have to guard anything other than the rim and the 3. They’re only shooting 31% from 3 as a team this year as a result - against rather paltry competition too.
I think the analytics in the NBA heavily suggest his approach works…….. in the NBA.

Can someone explain this to me? Lol the AP Poll has the same ranking.

Attachments

• 96B92794-4ABA-43A7-8E93-E428562A8C08.png
    96B92794-4ABA-43A7-8E93-E428562A8C08.png
    287.8 KB · Views: 28
I wanna see Syracuse win over Auburn, Penn St. beat LSU, Iowa St. embarrass Tiger High and the Zags destroy Duke, today. 3 out of 4, at least. Btw, I guess Banchero didn't get any kind of suspension ? Grandson K took one for the team, apparently

VN Store

Back