Colin Cowherd Gone!

I liked Cowherd enough but at times he was whiny and pretty much a tool. I guess you could probably describe almost every radio person like that, but I cringe many times when he gets on his self-righteous soapbox about things. Plus his voice got annoying.

This. I'm more of a Finebaum fan mostly because he comes on later in the day and the schedule fits mine but what little I heard of Cowherd was just ridiculous and his voice was very annoying.

Cowherd was the only national guy I liked, but I think he will be back. I doubt the sitcom will work. if that is actually what he is doing.

Glad he is gone. Hopefully with svp leaving, espn will allow for the Dan Lebatard Show, to have a block of time from 10am-7pm. I would be so happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Cowherd career takes a Ferrallian turn. He's on the bench.

ESPN sucks except for college football game day (which is questionable) and college football.

I never watch any of their talking head shows, which mainly talk about nothing other than the opinions of idiots I don't care about, or about sports I couldn't care less about (pro basketball and hockey).

Most radio shows wear thin on me. Cowherd, Rome, etc

I probably lasted the longest with the Erik Kuselias show

VN Store

Back