Colgate talking trash?

Insert knocking out teeth joke.
i don't see how crowgate doesn't get injured. Keep running mouth. Tennessee will run up score. Hopefully crowgate does not make the tournament next year if this is the best they can do. You do not engage UT in a cut down war. case closed.

Insert knocking out teeth joke.
i don't see how crowgate doesn't get injured. Keep running mouth. Tennessee will run up score. Hopefully crowgate does not make the tournament next year if this is the best they can do. You do not engage UT in a cut down war. case closed.
untitled.png

Reactions: Donvolson
Colgate better brush up on their defense because the Vols will be riding the Crest of a Big Orange wave. Bone, Bowden and Turner will take Aim from 3. Admiral will use his mighty Arm and Hammer home thunderous dunks. Williams will Gleem as usual as the nation gets a Close-Up look the Player of the Year! :cool:

Is it just me or does it sound like they are not very experienced at trash talking? A joke about fat cousins, having only a few teeth, or a family tree with no branches, is a bit cliche' and generic. At least the other SEC schools fans have a base knowledge of what we're bad at and known for and attack those topics. Telling me I have a fat cousin is pretty weak.

To be fair it sounds like our fans when Alabama football and Kentucky basketball come up. I’ve always found the insult juvenile and somewhat stupid as it just feeds and perpetuates the hillbilly stereotype for all southerners/people with a drawl.

Hell, if this team needs "trash talk" to get up for the opening round of the NCAAT, we're in deep chit.

Is it just me or does it sound like they are not very experienced at trash talking? A joke about fat cousins, having only a few teeth, or a family tree with no branches, is a bit cliche' and generic. At least the other SEC schools fans have a base knowledge of what we're bad at and known for and attack those topics. Telling me I have a fat cousin is pretty weak.

What do you expect from a bunch of damnyankees.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back