Colgate talking trash?

Hey I do respect that. Those fans and players SHOULD get real excited and trash talk and everything...... it’s not that often those guys even get into a tourney.
I know Tennessee doesn’t get in every year but those little guys rarely get in and should soak in the entire experience.
No need to trash talk. Let our play do the talking.

No need to trash talk. Let our play do the talking.
Yea not saying Tennessee players or fans.......rather the “little guys” some get in maybe every 10 or 20 years, and I think they deserve to have their fun while it lasts..... even trash talking Tennessee....... I mean really when will they ever have the chance to trash talk Tennessee again.

They are taking shots at us when there school is named after a TOOTH PASTE, by the way don't they know they are going to get there azz kicked by 30, we are TENNESSEE we don't talk trash we just kick azz.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
pretty much everyone has a fat cousin. I don't even get a context where that statement they made is funny as it does not really single any particular person or group of people out. Saying something along the lines of making out with their fat cousin feeds into the whole south+incest thing. spongebaths would fit a place like florida where there are lots of elderly people.

I mean are they saying we are good people that help out our family members that have issues reaching their backs? Are they admitting they are from a place so backwards and insular the mere thought of helping a person bathe leads to obscene thoughts? Are they giving a big up to the fact the UTK has a pretty good nursing school? I stand confused as to what the actual insult is. Which means its a lame insult.
I dont know if I have a skinny cousin except the one thats a druggie...

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I too have a fat cousin.

I like 'gate. A damn fine school; beautiful place too. Go 'gate! Just not Friday.

They're having fun. Good for them. Now, just let the Vols take care of business and move on to the next opponent and keep on trucking. GBO!!!!

VN Store

Back