Colgate talking trash?

Hey I do respect that. Those fans and players SHOULD get real excited and trash talk and everything...... it’s not that often those guys even get into a tourney.
I know Tennessee doesn’t get in every year but those little guys rarely get in and should soak in the entire experience.

Hey I do respect that. Those fans and players SHOULD get real excited and trash talk and everything...... it’s not that often those guys even get into a tourney.
I know Tennessee doesn’t get in every year but those little guys rarely get in and should soak in the entire experience.
And that experience this year gets to be #VolTwitter

Is it just me or does it sound like they are not very experienced at trash talking? A joke about fat cousins, having only a few teeth, or a family tree with no branches, is a bit cliche' and generic. At least the other SEC schools fans have a base knowledge of what we're bad at and known for and attack those topics. Telling me I have a fat cousin is pretty weak.

Is it just me or does it sound like they are not very experienced at trash talking? A joke about fat cousins, having only a few teeth, or a family tree with no branches, is a bit cliche' and generic. At least the other SEC schools fans have a base knowledge of what we're bad at and known for and attack those topics. Telling me I have a fat cousin is pretty weak.

In fairness, I do have a cousin who’s overweight, and that tweet makes me feel bad about myself...

I’ve never given a sponge bath though.

Reactions: VOLED
Yep, I say let it rip and have all the fun they want. That's what makes it awesome.

Reactions: volhick and JoAllan
If I was Colgate I would be too...heck, have a little fun...you know they did beat us once...hopefully not this time...:D

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: alaVOL and amorange
In fairness, I do have a cousin who’s overweight, and that tweet makes me feel bad about myself...

I’ve never given a sponge bath though.
pretty much everyone has a fat cousin. I don't even get a context where that statement they made is funny as it does not really single any particular person or group of people out. Saying something along the lines of making out with their fat cousin feeds into the whole south+incest thing. spongebaths would fit a place like florida where there are lots of elderly people.

I mean are they saying we are good people that help out our family members that have issues reaching their backs? Are they admitting they are from a place so backwards and insular the mere thought of helping a person bathe leads to obscene thoughts? Are they giving a big up to the fact the UTK has a pretty good nursing school? I stand confused as to what the actual insult is. Which means its a lame insult.

Reactions: basspond
soooo.. I just checked the other thread and saw the vid where they announced that this is the first time in 110 years of the programs history they have won 20 games. Maybe this would explain how a fanbase from NY is so bad at talking trash. If New Yorkers are good at anything in general its trash and all things trash related normally. Colgate fans seem to be bad new yorkers.

Reactions: basspond

VN Store

Back