Coker is finished

I think it is great to see that CPF isn't affraid to rid the team of a problem.

Coker did it to himself, now his free ride is over and I don't feel sorry at all for him.

You are missing the point. Fulmer didnt have a choice. The policy is stated that automatic revocation and dismissal of a scholarship per NCAA rules for a 4th positive test. In fact Fulmer was only the messenger not the enforcer in this case. Fumer had a choice to enforce a stricter policy but he let the university make the choices for him. Very weak.

players ever going to learn their lesson? more important than football, this kid threw away a scholarship probably worth $75,000-100,000. some guys just don't wake up until it is to late. :furious3:

Man Coker is the best back ,well was the best back on the team. Coker screwed himelf on this one. However Phil simply didn't like Coker either.
I myself dont agree... I think that Phil gives all his players the same treatment... With the exception of Ainge... I am a long time VOLS fan and will still one with or without Phil... I love my Vols yea but I think dat Coker could have been way better if he would have stayed off drugs...:eek:k:

Coker dismissed from team : Football : GoVolsXtra.com

The debate over CPF's will to do the right thing can now cease... although I suspect he and MH had some conversations about it.

Sad day for Coker. Sad day for the team... but always the right day to do the right thing.
:baloon::baloon::baloon::baloon::baloon::baloon: A learning day for Coker, why sad?He blatantly broke the rules.

He had already failed 3 drug tests and not attending drug classes. CPF was being very generous. If he had any sort of cojones he would have gotten rid of the cancer long ago.

If he had done that this board would have been up in arms for getting rid of LC when he wasn't required to do that.

Now everyone knows why Coker wasn't starting or playing a more prominent role on offense. You can't gameplan around somebody who could be gone at a moment's notice

If he had done that this board would have been up in arms for getting rid of LC when he wasn't required to do that.
Not i. I would be happy to see him gone then.

Reggie Cobb was a much better and heading for 1 st tea all american, and it was a good decision booting him prior to the bama game in 89.

VN Store

Back