Coachery

Let's face it. Tennessee is probably in the bottom two SEC schools to coach at for the next year or two.

I'm okay with Josh Heupel if it's him. I honestly haven't followed his coaching career. Hopefully we can put together a decent staff and stop the hemorrhaging.

If DW is believed to be a quality AD that choose his quality coaches, I'm willing to give him a flyer on this one.

Reactions: SockeyeVol
I look at it differently. The last, oh I don’t know, decade I’ve known exactly what to expect while watching a UT football game, and it hasn’t been good.

With the coaching searches, there’s drama, suspense, humor... coaching searches have (sadly) been the most exciting part of being a Vol fan.

Gotta look at the positive, my friend.
Except the coaching hires have always ended in disaster, just like the games.

Am I the only one thinking that if this is true, DW is kind of a dbag? UCF loses their AD, bringing pretty much their entire athletic department with him; and now he’s up and stealing their head football coach.
I doubt Heupel becomes HC here or any coach DW previously hired. It’s a bad look and a cop out if DW does this and it will hurt his rep.

VN Store

Back