Coachery

herkyvol

Scratch where it itches
Let's face it. Tennessee is probably in the bottom two SEC schools to coach at for the next year or two.

I'm okay with Josh Heupel if it's him. I honestly haven't followed his coaching career. Hopefully we can put together a decent staff and stop the hemorrhaging.

If DW is believed to be a quality AD that choose his quality coaches, I'm willing to give him a flyer on this one.

ptclaus98

Look at that SWUG
I look at it differently. The last, oh I don’t know, decade I’ve known exactly what to expect while watching a UT football game, and it hasn’t been good.

With the coaching searches, there’s drama, suspense, humor... coaching searches have (sadly) been the most exciting part of being a Vol fan.

Gotta look at the positive, my friend.
Except the coaching hires have always ended in disaster, just like the games.

ABINGDON VOL FAN

Am I the only one thinking that if this is true, DW is kind of a dbag? UCF loses their AD, bringing pretty much their entire athletic department with him; and now he’s up and stealing their head football coach.
I doubt Heupel becomes HC here or any coach DW previously hired. It’s a bad look and a cop out if DW does this and it will hurt his rep.

VN Store