Clever Game Day signs

I can see a life size poster of Bruce Pearl in an orange sequined studed Elvis jumper pointing to the Memphis bench with the caption, "You ain;t nothing like the HOUND DOGS!"

"I got my ticket for free- I'm Dorsey's probation officer."

"Dorsey paroled - 2 tickets ($20,000)
Admission to Memphis - Basketball skills
Life at Tiger High - Priceless"

yes, any sport.
well you crossed the line with me then, because i have coached both my sons baseball teams since they were 4, without a problem, you have no idea what your talking about..you really need to quit blowing smoke out your a$$. that was a very stupid comment

You could also draw a Tiger in Red Heels and have a caption that says. "Were not in CUSA anymore Todo!"

:rock:

rickjamestd6.jpg

Someone create a better version of this, i whipped this one up real quick.

What did Pierre's 5 fingers say to the face:
SLAP!!!

:)

i understand that. However, as I had to state in an earlier thread, I had problems growing up in jr leagues with fathers coaching sons and it made me hate the whole Wade/Allan thing and it's something I never got over. I still hate fathers coaching their sons at any level and I still don't care about UT basketball.

I've played on teams where fathers coached their sons and the fathers were always ten times tougher on their kids.

They never showed favoritism when I played.

My father coached me as well and rode me more than any player on the team. Other players noticed it too. It all depends on the father though. I've seen some that would put their kids in when they had no business on the playing field at all.

well you crossed the line with me then, because i have coached both my sons baseball teams since they were 4, without a problem, you have no idea what your talking about..you really need to quit blowing smoke out your a$$. that was a very stupid comment

QFT. I'm right there with you, our stories are identical.

Actually when my father coached I had to sit more because he didnt want to show favoritism. I was among the top 2 players in basketball and I had to sit more than anyone. It wasn't until he got an assistant that the time was more split. Id say fathers with any sense whatsoever are harder on their sons because they realize that if they baby them it only makes their friends pissed at them.

Actually when my father coached I had to sit more because he didnt want to show favoritism. I was among the top 2 players in basketball and I had to sit more than anyone. It wasn't until he got an assistant that the time was more split. Id say fathers with any sense whatsoever are harder on their sons because they realize that if they baby them it only makes their friends pissed at them.

As a youth coach I'm harder on my son than anyone else because I can be. I have to baby everyone else and make feelings a primary consideration because: 1) if not I'll have their parents confront me in the parking lot (I learned that very quickly) and 2) I can't tell the kid how much I love them off the field and at home.

VN Store

Back