TENNESSEE VOLS Beating Memphis....Priceless

Here are my top 5 favorite slogans but I liked most of them:

1. "Pierre Niles slapped me and stole my sign."

2. "Don't worry, be slappy"

3. "Hey Taggart...Can I have my whiskey bottle back?"

4. "Andre...It's only 50 bucks."

5. "Bama sucks...beat Memphis State..."

I also really like these ideas...

1. "You could also draw a Tiger in Red Heels and have a caption that says. "Were not in C-USA anymore Todo!""

2. The Bruce Pearl for President sign

I made a change to the Bruce for Prez one.
Here's what I would do:
bruceforprez.GIF

This is just hilarious. I want to make a shirt out of this, and wear it around my Bruce Weber Fans. (by the way they hate every aspect of Pearl's existence. That would lighten them up a bit).

This is just hilarious. I want to make a shirt out of this, and wear it around my Bruce Weber Fans. (by the way they hate every aspect of Pearl's existence. That would lighten them up a bit).

I'd have no problem.
If anyone wants to I'd say more power to you and let me know what people say to you.

I still really like the one with Pearl dressed like Elvis. I think the second one in this thread, but I don't remember the caption.

tigErs
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]hitting girlS and fans[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
[SIZE=+0]Probable[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]toNight[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Vols hit threes,[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
[SIZE=+0]Tigers hit women

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

well you crossed the line with me then, because i have coached both my sons baseball teams since they were 4, without a problem, you have no idea what your talking about..you really need to quit blowing smoke out your a$$. that was a very stupid comment

alright let's settle a few things. I said I have a problem with it because I saw people getting screwed over because it. I never said anyone was a bad guy or a bad coach because they do it. I just don't like it. I'm not blowing smoke out of anything (btw, solid Christian thing to say I40). It's my personal experience and I don't like it.

I've seen it both ways. Coaches showing favoritism and coaches being way too hard on their kid. The favoritism really sucks because then talented kids aren't getting a fair shake. From what I've seen of coaches being way too hard on their kids, these coaches spend way too much time making sure their kid understands everything while forgetting some of the other players.

AGAIN THOUGH, I never once said anything about you I40, unless you have a son who is 26, was maybe the 4th best bballer on the team some 17 years ago, yet you elected him to go to the All-Star game over two players that wound up playing minor college ball. If that's you, then yes, I do have a problem with you.

VN Store

Back