Makin
Easy
Money
Pimpin
Hoes
Is
Serious
O sorry J.P. took it from me. What about
Tiger High...Where they teach you memphis is part of mississippi.

Here's another good one:
Memphis:
The only city with a higher crime rate than free throw percentage

Here's another good one:
Memphis:
The only city with a higher crime rate than free throw percentage

I'm a fan of that one. I think some other people should make signs and try to get on there too. Yall keep making suggestions...these are really funny.

How about this:
MEMPHIS
STAYS
PERFECT
2NITE
Man, I know this has been covered,but I suppose the volume of your anti-vol posts at our greatest bball moment....coupled with your name is REALLY starting to make me sick. GO AWAY:no:

Unless the guy holding this banner wants to look stupid at the end of the game...:eek:lol:
being called volfan anything and continually posting the anti crap on VOLNATION already has him appearing pretty hard to beat in the stupid dept.

rickjamestd6.jpg

Someone create a better version of this, i whipped this one up real quick.
Was'nt that the first thing he's hit all year??

Man, I know this has been covered,but I suppose the volume of your anti-vol posts at our greatest bball moment....coupled with your name is REALLY starting to make me sick. GO AWAY:no:

Dude, it is a public forum and I can pull for whatever team I want. If it makes you sick then stop reading them. Honestly, I support UT and hope they win every other game this year. Just not this one. So GET OVER IT

Dude, it is a public forum and I can pull for whatever team I want. If it makes you sick then stop reading them. Honestly, I support UT and hope they win every other game this year. Just not this one. So GET OVER IT
impossible...you can't support TN and hope they get beat Saturday...you need to get off the fence, the grass is not orange on the other side

impossible...you can't support TN and hope they get beat Saturday...you need to get off the fence, the grass is not orange on the other side

not exactly true I40. I'm love UT in everything but basketball. I know I shouldn't carry grudges, but getting my first taste of UT basketball during the Wade Houston era, I can't help it, but I have absolutely zero interest in UT men's basketball.

It is a public forum. Expect to have swipes taken at you for your mixed loyalties. Get over it.

VN Store

Back