Clemson DT transfer Josh Belk

What's out there in the media is overblown at this point.

He's visiting Tennessee and the staff will decide from there if he's a take. Brining him in for a visit is smart..

5-star recruit at a position where we have a desperate need. Not easy to find.

Yeah, somehow I think our coaches are in a much better position to judge if he's a take or a pass than we message board posters.

Reactions: 1 person
Trust this staff. the end.

No you shouldn't!!!

I don't trust Pruitt thus far on player evaluation. He let some good players who were committed last year walk. And thus far I'm not impressed by the guys he's prioritized.

He's a better coach than Butch Jones but we'll have to wait and see what is when it comes to talent evaluation.

Visiting South Carolina and Georgia, per TigerNet.com. No mention of the good guys.

Clemson site says he is quitting football permanently. He suffered a vertebrae injury and wants to do something besides football.

Reactions: scvolfan7
The guy balloned to like 380lbs, and blood pressure was so high they couldn't clear him to practice. Doubt any SEC coach would take his call

Reactions: GoVolsDR
I'm not sure he was a bust. The kid says himself he is retiring due to injuries.

"I fractured a vertebrae and decided to choose another path in life. One that won't potentially mess me up in the long run with injuries and all. Been praying and this is what God has led me to."

Former Clemson DT reportedly leaving Gamecocks program
Yep. Very sad for the kid. So much talent. This is a critical blow to SC. This would be like soloman not getting the waiver

VN Store

Back