'19 TN CB Woodi Washington

Id be good with that too.

Washington is a Nickel. Pruitt wants him to become more physical and that is why. He wants him as a nickel.

Hill is solid. Rangy. Not very fast. But good CB

Fields is super talented. But a few more guys on that list have better skills.

Booth is the most talented. Don't know how I missed his name the first time around.

When did Hill get to be not very fast?

Yeah, I trust Pruitt and what he is doing. I have zero reason not to.

I don't trust Pruitt thus far on player evaluation. He let some good players who were committed last year walk. And thus far I'm not impressed by the guys he's prioritized.

He's a better coach than Butch Jones but we'll have to wait and see what is when it comes to talent evaluation.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't trust Pruitt thus far on player evaluation. He let some good players who were committed last year walk. And thus far I'm not impressed by the guys he's prioritized.

He's a better coach than Butch Jones but we'll have to wait and see what is when it comes to talent evaluation.

And if anyone had any doubts on Pruitt before this, you can now buy in 100% on him.

Reactions: 42 people
And if anyone had any doubts on Pruitt before this, you can now buy in 100% on him.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

I'm dying over here..... This post is great! Lol..... I award you 1 million points!

Reactions: 1 person
Good angles. Good hustle. He's athlectic and got good fundamental s. He's not slow...but i wouldn't say he had "burst"

Hustle..... Hard hitting CBs have to have a burst. He can run if South Carolina and Pruitt both want him. You’re the only someone I’ve seen say he can’t run

Hustle..... Hard hitting CBs have to have a burst. He can run if South Carolina and Pruitt both want him. You’re the only someone I’ve seen say he can’t run

That's just your prerogative.

I never said he was slow.

Never said he wasn't good enough either. So what are you babbling on about?

Part of coaching talent to its potential is recognizing it to begin with.

Think about what you just said between Butch and Pruitt.

THINK ....before you state things D4H

You think you know better than a guy who's been coaching all his life, has multiple championship rings just because you may have a few subscriptions to a couple of recruiting sites and watch HUDL?

You obviously don't realize how stupid you sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
You think you know better than a guy who's been coaching all his life, has multiple championship rings just because you may have a few subscriptions to a couple of recruiting sites and watch HUDL?

You obviously don't realize how stupid you sound.

Yes he does. It's his shtick. Make outrageous claims and blowhard statements over and over again. Yet people still engage this blatantly obvious troll.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back