Classless...period

It wouldn't feel good and yes it would most definitely hurt. BUT no it would in fact not cause a serious injury. Please give me one report of a "serious" injury from tonight. You won't. You can't.

I said COULD. SEC Network showed a girl crying that got hit with something. I guess she was just crying because it felt good. I am glad you have a connection to every ER in the Knoxville area. You don't know ****!!! You don't throw things period, especially from the upper deck. If you had a family member lose their eyesight over it, you might change your tune. But, since you are CLUELESS, maybe not. What if the golf ball thrown Kiffin's way had accidently slipped out of the person's hand the wrong way and put out the eye of a your child, grandparent, etc...? I am done trying to debate with someone THAT HAS NO REGARD FOR THE SAFETY OF A HUMAN!!!

I have to agree. 12 years of absolute misery caused by Kiffin. In fact since I became a die hard fan of the Vols. Personally I think it helps refs realise they can't do that to the Vols again. I'm glad it happened. Don't care the outcome. Just wished the Vols had rather won and stormed the field!!!!

What a bunch of sissy’s to stop the game over this! I saw this one other time, while attending a soccer game in Greece. 2 local clubs that are hated rivals, were playing in the Olympic stadium in Athens, when a bad call was made, fans started pelting the field with water bottles! They were exploding all over the field like bombs. No one batted an eye. The refs and players simply kicked them off the field as they rained down. Hell, the hooligan section was firing Roman candles during the pregame lineup announcement. It was crazy but it was kinda fun to behold, I ain’t gonna lie.
GBO!!

Hate to blame officiating but it will be worse next week? Mark my word. Also fans would not have been this unruly if not for bad officiating. Officials need to be held accountable some way, some how?

Anyone marginalizing this not caring what the media says is being extremely short sighted. My wife’s an MBA grad from UT and a VP at a Fortune 500 company. She was aghast and humiliated as her phone blew up with many from coworkers. Think she’s going to proudly claim her UT loyalties anytime soon? NO! This infamous event will smolder for a while. I hope we don’t get a bunch of idiots on the call in shows making it worse.

Anyone marginalizing this not caring what the media says is being extremely short sighted. My wife’s an MBA grad from UT and a VP at a Fortune 500 company. She was aghast and humiliated as her phone blew up with many from coworkers. Think she’s going to proudly claim her UT loyalties anytime soon? NO! This infamous event will smolder for a while. I hope we don’t get a bunch of idiots on the call in shows making it worse.
Lol

Then Shut Up bIG LITTLE Dog!

Reactions: Vols919
Do you have proof someone was seriously injured? Nope. Because they weren't, if so the media would be all over it.

A girl was shown in tears in the UT student section. No, she may not have been seriously hurt. But, she may. We may not hear of anything until tomorrow. IT DOESN'T MATTER. I SAID IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED. AGAIN, I AM DONE DEBATING WITH THE IGNORANT WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN SAFETY!!!

A girl was shown in tears in the UT student section. No, she may not have been seriously hurt. But, she may. We may not hear of anything until tomorrow. IT DOESN'T MATTER. I SAID IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED. AGAIN, I AM DONE DEBATING WITH THE IGNORANT WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN SAFETY!!!
Says the one who drives the speed limit all the time lol

Your wife is VP of a Fortune 500, and has coworkers calling her after 11pm on a Saturday night to click their tongues at her graduate alma mater's football team?

You serious pal?

Maybe consider a nice PAC 12 school to follow? It'd suit you

Reactions: DixieVol
Yeah, because driving 80 in a 70 while keeping a very large distance from other vehicles is the same as THROWING HALF FULL OR FULL WATER BOTTLES SEVERAL HUNDRED FEET!!! MORON!!!!!
Which one of those two things have caused the greater number of "serious injuries" to people? I'll wait

Reactions: BilboTN
MAYBE STOP BEING A CLASSLESS VOL FAN. THERE ARE TOO MANY ALREADY!!! YOU WERE PROBABLY ONE OF THE IDIOTS THROWING SOMETHING THAT IS CONDONING THE BEHAIVOR!!! YOU NEED YOUR AZZ KICKED, IDIOT!!!!!
You go from wanting to wrap everyone in bubble wrap to wishing violence on me. Where was this passion during the game? We could've used you in those stands!

Yes, we did get screwed. That doesn't mean you hurt someone and become a menace to society for a short period of time! We have been getting screwed for years. UA, UF, and UGA are the entitled bunch! Now, it appears that Lame Kiffin and Ole Miss is too. The officiating was terrible to say the least!!! But, that never warrants IDIOT BEHAIVOR THAT CAN SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE!!!!!

I’m honestly surprised those giant football players made it out unscathed….them mustard bottles are deadly

Not saying alcohol sold in stadium was the cause but it didn’t help.
Alcohol sales in stadium should be banned for rest of season. I will make that point when I call The Hill on Monday. This will cost UT recruits and minimum 250K fine by SEC.
Yeah because no one drank before they sold it in the stadium. Calm down Karen. Your going to strangle yourself clutching those pearls.

VN Store

Back