Classless...period

Boo ****ing hoo. The world has made fun of Tennessee for more than a decade but suddenly TONIGHT is the night they'll be mocked for?

Be careful up on that high horse.

Reactions: 4chrissy
Our fans aren't trash. That was 100,000+ strong and it was amazing. Unfortunate that a small percentage start throwing trash after being very frustrated from Lane Kiffin pulling fake injuries and making the game more than an hour longer than it should be. Add in questionable officiating and it is a recipe for this. Not an excuse, but doesn't surprise me that a small percentage got tired of the bull##it and showed their frustration.

Reactions: DixieVol
Hopefully someone knows what hotel the officiating crew is staying in. Same crew that screwed Miss State at Memphis

Not saying alcohol sold in stadium was the cause but it didn’t help.
Alcohol sales in stadium should be banned for rest of season. I will make that point when I call The Hill on Monday. This will cost UT recruits and minimum 250K fine by SEC.

clean up officiating and I'll clean the stands. Pititful, when some of you watch replay the line judge on ole miss sideline consistently gave them 1/2 yard and cheated tennessee 1/2 yard the whole game. Not to mention the holds all game long.

Alcohol sales in stadium should be banned for rest of season. I will make that point when I call The Hill on Monday. This will cost UT recruits and minimum 250K fine by SEC.
Are you kidding me???

Reactions: 4chrissy
You think your opinion matters 😂 Would you like to speak with the manager? Maybe leave a yelp review?

Call me what you will. This was a complete embarrassment. Sidewalk alumni might think this was cute but the check writers won’t.

Huff and whine all you like. You are not going to control 100,000 people even if you act like your checks make you worthy. I hope you are distraught enough to call people, this effect alone makes my night.

Reactions: Bobo0101
Call me what you will. This was a complete embarrassment. Sidewalk alumni might think this was cute but the check writers won’t.
Yeah and you're smug ass promoting against our passion isn't going to help a damn thing. You should just go home and pat yourself on the back for being so pious and piss off

Reactions: Bobo0101

VN Store

Back