Class isnt done still?

I dunno if i should just sit here and wait or go about my business and check back later.....damn

I think the 5:00 surprise is Bryce Brown visiting on Feb. 13th.

VolNation just happened to be too quick and now we feel like this is a let down.

Jackson says yes to Kiffin and the Vols

by Brent Hubbs
Signing Day Coverage
Kiffin reprimanded
Rivals Ranks The Classes
Tennessee's Class of 2009
Lake Charles, Louisiana five-star defensive back Janzen Jackson has known in his heart for weeks that he wanted to be a Vol. Tuesday, Jackson gave the Vol coaches the final word that he was heading to Tennessee and he made it official with his mom present Thursday morning. The difference for the Vols in the end was not the facilities, but it was defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin

maybe this is the surprise?

Jackson says yes to Kiffin and the Vols

by Brent Hubbs
Signing Day Coverage
Kiffin reprimanded
Rivals Ranks The Classes
Tennessee's Class of 2009
Lake Charles, Louisiana five-star defensive back Janzen Jackson has known in his heart for weeks that he wanted to be a Vol. Tuesday, Jackson gave the Vol coaches the final word that he was heading to Tennessee and he made it official with his mom present Thursday morning. The difference for the Vols in the end was not the facilities, but it was defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin

maybe this is the surprise?

That happened this morning.

I think Mr. Kiffin was having some fun at our expense.

Oh well.

Think so. Maybe Kiffin knows Oku is a head case cause Oku has been surfing the recruiting forums at VolNation and Kif was trying to push back a bit.

It should be said that these forums have driven lesser men to the brink.:dance:

VN Store

Back