Class isnt done still?

head1

Oh Boy
So in the banquet he said maybe by the time they hit Memphis we have another one...

Said this morning by 5 o clock check the internet....

Hinted on radio the offense is not done...

Am I grasping at straws or?

So in the banquet he said maybe by the time they hit Memphis we have another one...

Said this morning by 5 o clock check the internet....

Hinted on radio the offense is not done...

Am I grasping at straws or?

Possibly could be Oku, i think i read somewhere he is announcing today.

I think it's Charles. I think we get him as a TE. He will be a stud.

I thin Charles is taking an official visit to USC this coming weekend, you can correct me if im wrong but i think i read that somewhere last night.

Yea i read that he was taking a visit to USC this coming weekend too.
but who really knows..
if we could trade Brown for Charles i guess that works..
but im prolly wrong.

After JJ and the suprises yesterday, I am ok, I hope it all shows up on the field next fall, Not sure who else is out besides Oku?

I thin Charles is taking an official visit to USC this coming weekend, you can correct me if im wrong but i think i read that somewhere last night.

Yes, he is scheduled to, but maybe he canceled. He is from Florida, TAMPA, Florida......hmmm who else came from Tampa? But, maybe he decided he didn't want to go all the way across the country to go to school.

The obvious answer would be Oku, but I have to say that I'm hoping it's somebody else.

Yeah I've read where Charles might take a visit to USC, but I guess I was just thinking that kind of stuff changes fairly frequently. Plus, with us not signing Marlon, maybe Charles thinks that opens up a spot for him at either WR or TE. I honestly just don't know if Kiffin and Co. are crazy about Oku ... someone who changes his mind that much.

Sounds like Oku could be coming to his senses, after seeing a few high profile recruits jumping aboard.

The obvious answer would be Oku, but I have to say that I'm hoping it's somebody else.

+1 after listening to CLK during the livefeed, he stated that some recruits were afraid of a competitive environment and we obviously know who that is :whistling:

Yeah I've read where Charles might take a visit to USC, but I guess I was just thinking that kind of stuff changes fairly frequently. Plus, with us not signing Marlon, maybe Charles thinks that opens up a spot for him at either WR or TE. I honestly just don't know if Kiffin and Co. are crazy about Oku ... someone who changes his mind that much.

Kid was just a little apprehensive..give him a break. Its a tough decision, and when we had Lacy and Hardy on the table, he probably felt betrayed. I kinda dont blame him.

He will do great things if he comes here, lets get behind him if he does.

If they put on the Orange, then we need to support them 150 precent!

I have a feeling its Oku as well, maybe because i think hes the only one scheduled to announce but also i think he was told to look around because we thought we had Lacy, we lost Lacy and I think they put the full court press back on him and now hes ready to come to Knoxville.

Kid was just a little apprehensive..give him a break. Its a tough decision, and when we had Lacy and Hardy on the table, he probably felt betrayed. I kinda dont blame him.

He will do great things if he comes here, lets get behind him if he does.

If they put on the Orange, then we need to support them 150 precent!

I'm not bashing the kid. I'm just saying that if he's not confident enough that he can come in here and dominate, then I wouldn't think CLK and the rest would be crazy about his mindset. Seems odd now that he might have UT back in the picture since we didn't get Hardy or Lacy.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

thats true... i just find it hard to believe, after all that kiffin has done, that he would call a guy who has been comitted to us a "surprise"... i would think he would label it something like, the class still isn't finished, etc... wishful thinking i guess

Did he actually use the word, 'surprise' ? In the Nashville meeting (watched streaming), he said 'there might be some news about the time we're in Memphis'.

Did he actually say surprise in Knoxville?

VN Store

Back