Class isnt done still?

Im beginning to think that the late start Kiffin got is going to give the Vols and advantage with these big name uncommitted kids because we have so many openings that other schools have already filled.

After Jackson this morning this is our new rankings.

Scout.com @ 18

Rivals.com @ 17

Espn.com @ 15

Can't wait to see them after the next signee (Top 15 across the board!? ) Not too shabby for a "Bad Class".

In Knoxville he said "when you get out of here we will have a suprise" (he was refrencing JJ)

In nash he said "by 5 we may have another one. "(refrencing Oku)
I don't think he is as sold on Oku as he was JJ but feels pretty good about our chances.

I guarantee you it's not Charles or Bryce brown both of them are adament about taking all their visits slowly and making a decision over the coming weeks. (both are pipe dreams for us so be happy if we land Oku)

In Knoxville he said "when you get out of here we will have a suprise" (he was refrencing JJ)

I don't think he is as sold on Oku as he was JJ but feels pretty good about our chances.

I guarantee you it's not Charles or Bryce brown both of them are adament about taking all their visits slowly and making a decision over the coming weeks. (both are pipe dreams for us so be happy if we land Oku)

He is referring to Oku. I think he talked him into signing today -- in fact, I'm almost certain of this.

He said this morning also to "check the internet around 5 o clock."

How can a guy who was previously committed a surprise though? Not sure why this is bothering me so much, I guess its because I hope its charles or BB.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He said this morning also to "check the internet around 5 o clock."

Well considering most talking heads around the media said he has eliminated us and is between Syracuse and Auburn. I think to the Avgerage ,not Volnation obsessed, SEC fan would consider it a suprise....now us this is just everyday old news!:rock:

Kid was just a little apprehensive..give him a break. Its a tough decision, and when we had Lacy and Hardy on the table, he probably felt betrayed. I kinda dont blame him.

He will do great things if he comes here, lets get behind him if he does.

If they put on the Orange, then we need to support them 150 precent!

...all is forgiven in VOL NATION, once you come on board, and I for one would like to see Oku join the ranks!

If it's Oku great, or any other recruit. Welcome to Big Orange Country. But for those who are afraid of competition as was referenced in another post. Go somewhere else like a small school where you can be the MAN without earning your stripes. We want people that aren't afraid of a little competition.:twocents:

If it's Oku great, or any other recruit. Welcome to Big Orange Country. But for those who are afraid of competition as was referenced in another post. Go somewhere else like a small school where you can be the MAN without earning your stripes. We want people that aren't afraid of a little competition.:twocents:

I dont think it was competition, i think the staff felt good about Lacy and missed and are going after him again. Speculation on my part but im sticking to that.

One of the guys on rivals radio this morning said he thought Oku would sign today with TN.But the same guy also said JJ to LSU

i think oku is a good pickup if for any other reason to keep the OKlahoma pipeline open and to stick one to trooper

Does anyone know if the banquet in Memphis will be streamed like the one in Nashville?

Okay so is there really suppose to be another suprise at 5? & if so isnt Oku suppose to announce at 5?

VN Store

Back