Clash of Clans

Hey guys in Go Big Orange!, can someone lower the trophies to 900 so I can get in? I am lvl 77 give or take a couple if you wanted to know.

Hey guys in Go Big Orange!, can someone lower the trophies to 900 so I can get in? I am lvl 77 give or take a couple if you wanted to know.

You're a level 77 and can't get to 1,000 trophies?

Let me know when you'll be joining and I will take care of it.

Lol I don't do much attacking, but I will pick it back up. I am a big supporter for clan wars though. I will join now. My name is "Wannahockaloogi"

Anyone need a clan to join? We are a Vol clan and have several VN members in it. We war once or twice a week and donate a ton of troops. Let me know if you want to join we have over 20 in our clan.

Anyone need a clan to join? We are a Vol clan and have several VN members in it. We war once or twice a week and donate a ton of troops. Let me know if you want to join we have over 20 in our clan.

Don't listen to him. :neener: They got this creepy guy there named Big_G. He says he wants to give you a dragon, but says you have to get in his van to get it. Says he has puppies and candy too. :crazy: Not sure what goes on in there, but he is one of the more sane ones there. :eek:

Naa they are cool dudes and well worth the time hanging out.

Hello fellow Vol Fans. I've had trouble with Vol clans, so I started a new one. If anyone wants to join, it's VFL Chattanooga. Right now its me and my brother. We are on a lot and always donate.

It's hard to find a good core of adults. I've been in 3 clans. A group of us left one clan because a dude and his douche brother.

Actually, a group of about 8 left and formed their own clan. We tried to stick it out, but finally had enough and 15 of us formed our own.

We try to recruit but it seems most are just hoppers or immature.

Clearly it's a game, but if you are going to invest time to play, why not actually try.

We have a fun atmosphere with mostly adults. The only real "kids" we have are the kids of our adults.

Was in a good TN clan but just don't put the time into anymore to warrant taking up a clan spot so I left if.

If I weren't with the same core people I joined over a year ago, I would. Thank you.

Would yall be looking to merge with a UT clan? We have 35 people so that would make 50 people. What level is your clan?

We are actually at 30 at the moment.

The 15 is the core from the beginning.

VN Store

Back