Clash of Clans

"TN Minutemen" clan is looking for 7 more members so that we can go 20 on 20. Fun, family oriented clan, generous in donations and fun to go to war with. We have a wide variety of levels among our clan members, so whether you're a level 12, in the upper 70s or higher, send a request to us and join up!

:rock:

Reactions: 1 person
"TN Minutemen" clan is looking for 7 more members so that we can go 20 on 20. Fun, family oriented clan, generous in donations and fun to go to war with. We have a wide variety of levels among our clan members, so whether you're a level 12, in the upper 70s or higher, send a request to us and join up!

:rock:
Its a good bunch

I'm not where I can check. We have about 18 members, iirc. My user name is Fighting Jacks if that helps...make sure to reference volnation in your request if you choose to do so.

There are some of us in "Go Big Orange!", although we tend to go up and down the leagues. Two of us have been in masters, around 8 in Crystal.

We are always looking for new people to join our clan. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining. We have some fellow Volnation memebers in it. I believe we are at 17 people now. When I started we were at 8 I believe. We are growing and getting better every week. We have wars every weekend. We also donate a lot of troops. TN Minutemen.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back