Clash of Clans

What level is everybody?

I am a 55, Gold III 1508 trophies. My clan has 50 members and we always war. Won 23 wars never lost. Have a few lvl 70+ members.

Can anyone from the clans Go Big Orange! and TN Minutemen tell me how often those clans have war each week? The clan I am in has won 2 of the last 15.

Can anyone from the clans Go Big Orange! and TN Minutemen tell me how often those clans have war each week? The clan I am in has won 2 of the last 15.

Go Big Orange! wars every time we can, usually. So that's 3 times a week most times.

Right now we are doing 25 vs 25 wars. Have done some 30 vs 30 and 20 vs 20. Just depends on how itchy the trigger fingers get when people don't attack in wars

Last edited:
Go Big Orange! wars every time we can, usually. So that's 3 times a week most times.

Right now we are doing 25 vs 25 wars. Have done some 30 vs 30 and 20 vs 20. Just depends on how itchy the trigger fingers get when people don't attack in wars

Gotcha, I will make a decision soon. I like the guys in the clan I am with now, but I want to win the wars. Kinda hurting me with us constantly losing.

In TN Minutemen we war every weekend. Usually declare on Friday around 1 or 2PM, so you get ready and get your attacks in on Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.

We have 17 members so we go 15 on 15, which kind of gives some leeway if you don't want to war some weekend, you can just drop trophies until you're in the bottom 2 or 3 and not get swept up into the war.

We've got a lot of strong members and I believe we're 4 and 4 in the wars, but our guys are getting better and better every week.

It's a brick by brick sort of thing. :)

Reactions: 1 person
In TN Minutemen we war every weekend. Usually declare on Friday around 1 or 2PM, so you get ready and get your attacks in on Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.

We have 17 members so we go 15 on 15, which kind of gives some leeway if you don't want to war some weekend, you can just drop trophies until you're in the bottom 2 or 3 and not get swept up into the war.

We've got a lot of strong members and I believe we're 4 and 4 in the wars, but our guys are getting better and better every week.

It's a brick by brick sort of thing. :)

Yep just what JP said, it's by far the most enjoyable clan I've been in. No one fights all the time or complains that they aren't co or elder like every other clan I've been in.

Yep just what JP said, it's by far the most enjoyable clan I've been in. No one fights all the time or complains that they aren't co or elder like every other clan I've been in.

Thanks, creekerballer! It's not always easy after a loss, but we try to make sure that above all else, it's fun, and we really do like all of the folks we have.

:hi:

I've been looking for a UT clan to join myself. I joined one but it was open to anyone so random people would come and go all the time. Rather be in one a little more organized. Think I could join TN Minutemen JP?

I've been looking for a UT clan to join myself. I joined one but it was open to anyone so random people would come and go all the time. Rather be in one a little more organized. Think I could join TN Minutemen JP?

Sure, just send a request.

Awesome thanks

Glad to have you in our clan man! The other VN clan is fun and great too. "Go big Orange!" I was in that clan on my old account but got a new phone and lost everything and decided to join TN Minutemen. JP is a great leader. Everyone donates and gets along. We have fellow VN'ers in there. YankeeVol and a few others are in our clan. We really just started out a few months ago. I believe we are on a 2 or 3 week win streak right now.

JP is very organized with our schedule. We have war every week which gives everyone a chance todo their upgrades and whatever else they want during the week. Him and his wife are both in the clan and they are very generous with donating Dragons. We love having new people join the clan so if you know anyone wanting to join a our clan let us know :)

Reactions: 1 person
I have this problem here I'm level 60, 1580 trophies, but haven't played in probably 6-8 months. So everything I have is "behind" for people my level now.

Level 5 barb archers and giants, other than that, not too terribly much.

Ok I'm now up to level 20, 819 trophies, and a level 4 Town hall with almost everything upgraded to max for level. Is now a good time to be looking to a clan or do I need to wait to get to a higher level?

VN Store

Back