Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

I didn’t smoke it Friday.
IMG_0735.jpeg

Really nice mixture of flavors. I may have to have keep this one in my humidor.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
This morning, the air is fat with the coming rain. It’s 55 degrees. Birds are singing, and the resident Carolina wrens are patrolling their territory. Don’t eff with the male wren. He’s badass.

This morning’s post-breakfast smoke is an Avo XO. These are produced in Davodoff’s Dominican factory. Connecticut wrapper is smooth as a baby’s bottom. Medium-mild, some creaminess, some earthiness, some nuttiness, with a little spice, a more complex flavor than a Montecristo White. Good draw, even burn, firm ash. Fine cigar for after breakfast.
IMG_1986.jpeg

Scorcher deals going on right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
What do you think of Rocky Patel’s adventures in cigar making/branding?
Some are alright and some are meh. There’s only a few RP’s that I really like. The one I smoked tonight wasn’t bad but It’s not something I would smoke regularly.

I kinda like the simple branding. Most of their cigars with simple branding are just a simple cigars.

Some are alright and some are meh. There’s only a few RP’s that I really like. The one I smoked tonight wasn’t bad but It’s not something I would smoke regularly.

I kinda like the simple branding. Most of their cigars with simple branding are just a simple cigars.
I’ve smoked the Edge maduros. As you say, they weren’t bad, but I’m not interested in buying them again. I get that Patel is a cigar fan that started branding his own smokes. Nice story, but gimme other cigars.

Reactions: loggervol

VN Store

Back