Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

That’s a handsome stick.
I need to try me something of the oscuro variety.
first time trying this. I liked it, kind of a dark roast, a bit o cocoa and some creaminess. It’s definitely a high medium to full smoke.

It was a soft box wrap and I am really beginning to enjoy box wrapped cigars.

I’m very fond of Arturo Fuente cigars, and for a long time, their Chateau Fuente with a shade grown wrapper was my go to stick. Though I do enjoy toros, gordos, and the occasional Churchill, for me, robustos are enjoyable any occasion.

I am beginning to understand Carlos Fuente’s fondness for Camaroon wrappers. Their particular sweet spiciness compliments both the medium body fillers of AF’s prominent Dominican output and the full bodied filler of Carlos’ own preferred reserva. My tastes are beginning to exceed my current modest budget. Thankfully, CP sometimes puts these on sale. One must be quick to order, as they quickly sell out.

This ci deal has a 10 count undercrown maduro for 54$, not bad

Reactions: malinoisvol
After those first two puffs this smoke mellowed right out. I can't pinpoint all the flavors, but, for me, it sweetened up. It burns as even as the Ashton ESGs with a tight ash to boot.

Reactions: loggervol
My first cigar in a long while. I've got about 20 in the humidor, just haven't had the urge.

View attachment 627444
malin, some of this winter I just couldn’t. I just didn’t want to freeze my ass off but I really wanted a cigar. There was a few times I thought about going to the pit and smoke.

I’ve tried to to talk my wife into getting a big air purifier so I could smoke in the basement but no dice.

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
malin, some of this winter I just couldn’t. I just didn’t want to freeze my ass off but I really wanted a cigar. There was a few times I thought about going to the pit and smoke.

I’ve tried to to talk my wife into getting a big air purifier so I could smoke in the basement but no dice.
I should have been puffing outside. It's a beautiful day.

VN Store

Back