China Thread

Old news but I just became aware that the Chinese government limits how much time minors can spend playing video games to a few hours a week.

Not great for freedom, but probably a net benefit for national productivity.
They aren't allowed to play after a certain time. Their version of TikTok is also instructional videos that can teach them something.

Old news but I just became aware that the Chinese government limits how much time minors can spend playing video games to a few hours a week.

Not great for freedom, but probably a net benefit for national productivity.
how would they know ? Do the homes all have Gov cameras in them ?

Why would we want a commie government snatching up property within our own borders? That's just dumb. How much farmland do they own here now? The Chinese only allow foreigners to own a single dwelling....NOT vast amounts of farmland or real estate. What's good for the goos is good for the gander.

how would they know ? Do the homes all have Gov cameras in them ?
You have to submit your identity to play online games. I only heard it briefly described on a podcast, so I'm no expert, but according to that the government has taken pretty extensive steps to restrict it.

Why would we want a commie government snatching up property within our own borders? That's just dumb. How much farmland do they own here now? The Chinese only allow foreigners to own a single dwelling....NOT vast amounts of farmland or real estate. What's good for the goos is good for the gander.
Sure if the Chinese government is buying real estate, but I doubt that is happening.

I'm not seeing a good reason why Chinese citizens shouldn't be allowed to buy property if other foreigners (Canadians, Italians, etc.) are allowed to do so.

Sure if the Chinese government is buying real estate, but I doubt that is happening.

I'm not seeing a good reason why Chinese citizens shouldn't be allowed to buy property if other foreigners (Canadians, Italians, etc.) are allowed to do so.

Are you an American citizen?

Reactions: norrislakevol

I’m not convinced it’s a good idea to let any foreign national purchase property in the US.

Can we do so in China as American citizens? The answer is no, out side of a single dwelling. Shouldn't the same rules apply to them here? You can bet your liberal azz that if Chinese are buying large swaths of farmland here....under any name, the Chinese commie government is involved. I guess you like that though.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
What do you mean? Bar them from buying land in our country outside of a single dwelling just like the Chinese do to us. Easy peasy.

I would also add to that by saying expel all Chinese students from our universities because they are nothing more than spies.

You can give them so much time and make them sell.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Amazing to me that our Press and liberals are so easy on China. Take a look at all these human rights abuses under Xi:

World Report 2022: Rights Trends in China

It lists everything from worker's rights to women's rights to gay rights. Are these not issues that liberals care about? Apparently not. Instead they make moral equivalences to our great country

Amazing to me that our Press and liberals are so easy on China. Take a look at all these human rights abuses under Xi:

It lists everything from worker's rights to women's rights to gay rights. Are these not issues that liberals care about? Apparently not. Instead they make moral equivalences to our great country

What could liberals do even if they truly cared about human rights in China?

They are making money off China and they are scared. It's not just the democrats but they are the ones in charge right now. They helped build the narrative for China during the first year of Covid because of the thirst for power. They appear to care nothing about the inevitable scenario of China overtaking us as world leaders or not enough to confront the evil empire. Really Trump appeared to be the only one and what does he get for it? Milley stabbing him in the back and the swamp rats rallying to each others defense.

Last edited:
Read an article yesterday that said China supplanting the US as the largest economy is now highly unlikely based on data learned in the last couple years. A rogue Chinese guy hacked the gov computers and got the census data most recently available...china only has 1.28BN people not the 1.4 to 1.5BN the government claims....their population actually started decreasing in the late 90s and the average chinese woman today only gives birth to 0.8 children average...they comtinued the archaic "1 child rule" for decades longer than it could have possibly had any benefit. Their economy is in the crapper like ours or worse...their shrinking population is also aging out quickly with their version of "boomers" set to begin taking a massive drain on public assistance funds beginning between 2025 and 2030...there will have to be cutbacks to military and other spending just to support the huge wave of elderly folks aging out of the workforce etc...

They said India is actually the most likely country to displace the US as the worlds largest GDP now. They have roughly the same population as China but theirs is still steadily and slowly growing. India is also apparently modernizing more and more of their country as they have steadily improved the quality of their schools and have become more prominent in the technological fields/computers. They are however still not guaranteed to ever surpass the US...despite having more than 3x our population. Fortunately we have a much better relationship with India than China, even selling them much of their aircraft etc. They hate China too lol....

I hope that all these researchers are correct. We have already seen where the real estate market has tanked in China and the runs on banks with riots etc....there are definitely holes in their Chinese armor. Hope they are about to get a big slice of humble pie and stop trying to bully their neighbors and acting belligerent in the seas.

Read an article yesterday that said China supplanting the US as the largest economy is now highly unlikely based on data learned in the last couple years. A rogue Chinese guy hacked the gov computers and got the census data most recently available...china only has 1.28BN people not the 1.4 to 1.5BN the government claims....their population actually started decreasing in the late 90s and the average chinese woman today only gives birth to 0.8 children average...they comtinued the archaic "1 child rule" for decades longer than it could have possibly had any benefit. Their economy is in the crapper like ours or worse...their shrinking population is also aging out quickly with their version of "boomers" set to begin taking a massive drain on public assistance funds beginning between 2025 and 2030...there will have to be cutbacks to military and other spending just to support the huge wave of elderly folks aging out of the workforce etc...

They said India is actually the most likely country to displace the US as the worlds largest GDP now. They have roughly the same population as China but theirs is still steadily and slowly growing. India is also apparently modernizing more and more of their country as they have steadily improved the quality of their schools and have become more prominent in the technological fields/computers. They are however still not guaranteed to ever surpass the US...despite having more than 3x our population. Fortunately we have a much better relationship with India than China, even selling them much of their aircraft etc. They hate China too lol....

I hope that all these researchers are correct. We have already seen where the real estate market has tanked in China and the runs on banks with riots etc....there are definitely holes in their Chinese armor. Hope they are about to get a big slice of humble pie and stop trying to bully their neighbors and acting belligerent in the seas.

I wouldn't visit shithole India with a free ride.

Last edited:

Yup, China has screwed the pooch. They will take a massive economic dump soon and worsen everyones economy. Their stupid, continuing COVID shutdowns are exacerbating the situation.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back