China Thread

Apparently China disagrees with Biden's account of his conversation with Xi and has released transcripts. Meanwhile the WH never releases transcripts of Biden's meetings with foreign leaders including Xi.

People make this about US v China.
Sure enough that is real.

But Taiwan is literally a country of
24 million people that just want to be independent. How did the United States become "united"?

I'm not saying that China is Hitler Germany come again. But they sure as hell have a bad habit of disregarding people's sovereignty.
They are the ones playing with fire. No accountability for their own actions. Bullying Taiwan, Australia, Philippines, and Japan.

This isn't US v China in a vacuum disagreeing. The United States as one country is the only one strong enough to keep them accountable to the international community aka THE WORLD.
F--- China.

China views this country leadership right now as weak so they are picking with us before we get a Trump back in office and/or turnover the congress. If anyone thinks this Russia and now China stuff is random then you're a dumbazz. I've never seen this country so effeminate, feekless and led by such morons.

China views this country leadership right now as weak so they are picking with us before we get a Trump back in office and/or turnover the congress. If anyone thinks this Russia and now China stuff is random then you're a dumbazz. I've never seen this country so effeminate, feekless and led by such morons.
Yep you are right. We have our own version of Neville Chamberlain leading this country right now and China and Russia are taking advantage.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Say all hell breaks loose and it pops off between the US and China, would the US use any of our submarines to launch nukes at China?

Say all hell breaks loose and it pops off between the US and China, would the US use any of our submarines to launch nukes at China?

Only as a last resort. The fallout of nukes would also potentially harm our allies in the region.

Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines would all potentially suffer from that.

Only as a last resort. The fallout of nukes would also potentially harm our allies in the region.

Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines would all potentially suffer from that.
Oh gee, so China wouldn't launch anything, it would only be us? Brain dead idiots like you make me worry about the future of our country.

Lets ask ourselves..why now?

Political diversion from the national issues? I dont believe for one second the media narrative that Biden is upset with her trip and announced it. It was approved.

I think this an FU of some sort to CCP support for Russia in Ukraine.

In this internet age we think we know ****..we dont know anything

Reactions: Vol737
Lets ask ourselves..why now?

Political diversion of the national issues? I dont believe for one second the media narrative that Biden is upset with her trip and announced it. It was approved.

I think this an FU of some sort to CCP support or Russia in Ukraine.
Also remember Biden and Pelosi slammed China recently over the Olympics and the uggars and the genocide and the slave labor that China is doing then we boycotted their Olympics

It's time for a new species to take over, we've got the dumb. I elect dogs.

39569.jpg

VN Store

Back