Change in Florida's offense for '21 could be trouble for UT

I don't see where Florida will ever be run first with Mullen. It goes against his philosophy, but I can see Florida being much more balanced. Mullen will have their QB ready to play, they still have good WRs although not as much experience. Anyway, I would worry much more on their balance then if they were run heavy. My opinion of Florida, is their entire year depends on their D if it improves or gets worse with a new DC.

I don't see where Florida will ever be run first with Mullen. It goes against his philosophy, but I can see Florida being much more balanced. Mullen will have their QB ready to play, they still have good WRs although not as much experience. Anyway, I would worry much more on their balance then if they were run heavy. My opinion of Florida, is their entire year depends on their D if it improves or gets worse with a new DC.
He was run first as MSstate with Nick Fitzgerald, his jr and senior year he only threw for 1700 yards. He does well adapting to the players he has. With Emory jones who is wildly inconsistent throwing the ball but an excellent runner he will tailor his offense that way.

VN Store

Back