Chaney recuits...

Rusty Mansell is an idiot. Bailey is already recruiting for the 2020 class and will be here the last two weekends of January to recruit for junior days

Reactions: KBVol
You sir are 100% correct. I see 24/7 has fields as one of his recruits. Lol, well that is bs. Coley was the biggest factor for Fields. And Chaney was the reason Fields left. Chaney isn’t a recruiter. Damn y’all have short memories. How did he work out the first time?

David Cutcliff didn’t recruit either. His focus was on offense and developing QBs. Other coaches get the recruit on campus then Chaney literally shows the recruit how he’ll be used. Chaney is the perfect fit for us.

Do you think Coley will exceed the 38 ppg Chaney accomplished?

Rusty Mansell reporting that Pittman is staying at UGA. Also, he stated that Chaney did not recruit Harrison Bailey hard and his recruitment may open back up.
Why in the world would Baileys recruitment re-open? He committed to Pruitt and Tennessee. Seriously doubt he goes anywhere. He’ll be a Vol imo.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
You sir are 100% correct. I see 24/7 has fields as one of his recruits. Lol, well that is bs. Coley was the biggest factor for Fields. And Chaney was the reason Fields left. Chaney isn’t a recruiter. Damn y’all have short memories. How did he work out the first time?
How do you figure Chaney is the reason Fields left UGA? Looks more like to me that he left because Smart made him promises in recruiting him that he couldn’t keep because Fromm was so much better. You could see Smart try and force Fields into some games to get him some of that promises playing time to maybe make him stay, but it was awkward and wound up hurting the team. Fields realized that he wouldn’t beat Fromm out next year either and so that’s why he left. None of that has anything to do with Jim Chaney.

VN Store

Back