Chaney recuits...

VolsGrad1989

Professional BIG ORANGE OPTIMIST!!!
I don't think he does much recruiting.
He isn't an ACE RECRUITER. But, he had his hand in nineteen 4/5 star recruits committing to Arkansas and Georgia the last 6.5 years. That isn't bad at all. If he can add 3 4/5 star guys to what we have been getting, it will be a big plus! Does anyone know if Pittman IS DEFINITELY an ACE RECRUITER on UGA's staff?

i2amavol

You sir are 100% correct. I see 24/7 has fields as one of his recruits. Lol, well that is bs. Coley was the biggest factor for Fields. And Chaney was the reason Fields left. Chaney isn’t a recruiter. Damn y’all have short memories. How did he work out the first time?
I think he worked out very well. I know he was undefeated as Head Coach.

dyllisvol42

He seems more of the closer type. Get the kids on campus I’ll show you how I plan to use them on offense and we are good to go. I think that’s Pruitt has interest in Tee because he is such a good recruiter. I could totally see a scenario we’re Tee comes back and learns under Chaney and takes over as oc when he retires.

AndyMizunogolfer

Whoever recruited Fields to UGA in the first place is the real MVP. When he announced I was honestly in shock. That was a terrible decision by Fields. He was not going to unseat Fromm who took them to the NC game the previous year. I get it that it happened at AL. Although that is a rare event in most cases.

unfrozencvmanvol

Fell thru a crevasse, thawed out by scientists
I think UGA has one 2019 signee who didn't sign early, a dual threat QB out of Mississippi, a four star. Not sure if Cheney recruited him, Cheney is not known as a great recruiter, he's currently ranked 457th this year on 247, but he rarely takes the lead anyway and from what I understand is more of a scheme guy. It's fine, we've got CJP and others who are strong recruiters.

TheBigOne10

What a Turn of Events!
Rusty Mansell reporting that Pittman is staying at UGA. Also, he stated that Chaney did not recruit Harrison Bailey hard and his recruitment may open back up.
Yeah, no. That’s about the dumbest thing I’ve heard regarding Bailey. I’m quite confident that Pruitt will smooth that over.

VN Store

Sponsors