Chandler Going Pro

Came here with a lot of expectations and hyped and to me lived up to it. Hit a freshman wall and pushed through it. If he would’ve been a 80+ percent free throw shooter I think he draft stock would be a little bit higher. Was a pleasure to watch him! Respect KC!

I was listening on the radio to the Michigan game, and it sounded like he was giving it his all on the offensive end, during the last 10-12 minutes, but other than zz, didn't get much help. I think he lived up to the hype, and became a really good player at the end of the season.

Really wish he could have stayed another year and perfected his game. Better free throw shooting, a higher percentage 3 point shot and more aggressiveness towards the rim were all areas where he could have easily improved his draft stock. He was great all year though and turned up a level toward the end of the season. So I understand.

I just dont want him to get stashed away like Keon Johnson and Jaden Springer on the G-League and then get traded around.

I will be curious to see where our last 3 “ one and done “
guys are 5 years from now. I could see them anywhere
from stars to busts.

I will be curious to see where our last 3 “ one and done “
guys are 5 years from now. I could see them anywhere
from stars to busts.
keon will be very good by year 5. he’s already finding his shot & has been shooting well. springer is very young & will be pretty developed by then.

Reactions: TennEddie
I'm gonna miss him. Nothing like having lottery-pick talent at the point guard position.

Best Freshman I’ve ever seen at UT.
Best PG I’ve ever seen at UT.
As much heart as I’ve seen wear orange.
To see him roll his ankle 3 times and still come out and finish against MSU and dominate KY and A&M was incredible to see.
To see him break completely down in the loss to Michigan will be something I will always remember. He will be one of my all time favorites even though he only shined for one year.

Good luck Mr. Chandler.

VN Store

Back