Chandler Going Pro

I think he can come back if he goes undrafted but do not think he can if he goes in the second round.

He hired an agent so no eligibility left.

Edit- you are correct. He can return if un-drafted.

Last edited:
If he gets a second round grade you think he still goes? He’d be crazy to. But, we don’t have to think about that. He’s going 10-15.

I don’t follow the NBA but how much money is guaranteed if he drops to the 2nd round?

If he gets a second round grade you think he still goes? He’d be crazy to. But, we don’t have to think about that. He’s going 10-15.

I think it’s naive to believe Chandler is coming back at all. He’s gone. We just need to accept that. He doesn’t want a 2nd year in college. That was never his plan.

Reactions: UneducatedGuess

I highly doubt he is in the 10-15 range. He just doesn't have all of those elite NBA traits teams drool over.

I think he is a pretty polarizing prospect with a wide range of outcomes, but all he needs is one team to promise him they would take him in the first. Grant Williams supposedly got a first round promise from Utah and that was all she wrote as far as his decision.

VN Store

Back