Cedric Tillman Out (Official)

Shut up. We've played 3 games and he has one TD. You suck at math more than you do evaluating talent.

Tillman was hurt with plenty of time in the Akron game. Plus, the impressive part about him is that he doesn't stat pad against cupcake teams. Look up his stats against Georgia, Alabama, Pitt, etc...150+ yards against all of them

Both - D-head. But it doesn't take a player/coach to know the SEC schedule is long and hard and you need every conceivable advantage (unless your Bama or UGA and have the refs in your back pocket) to win. Tillman is a play-maker.
Pee-wee ball doesn't count. You showed your age with the name calling sir. Hope you enjoyed the game tonight.

Missing our biggest weapon and still got the W. Great teams do that
Your point is well taken, but this isn't a "great" team. Not even close. We've got some talent at QB and WR plus a system that's very hard to deal with. Our talent is nowhere near elite and our depth is razor thin but the system we run allows them to maximize the skills they do possess. To be 4-0 with this roster in year 2 for Heupel is amazing, and I still can't believe we won today. The thought of 4-0 and beating UF wasn't something I could imagine when I was considering how I thought this season would go. Great win today...just GREAT. We needed that monkey off our backs in the worst way. Knew we weren't going to blow them out and frankly, I thought we'd still find a way to lose this one in the 4th, but we got it done and that's all that matters. Wasn't the blowout most on this board predicted, but in this series, you take the W and be damned happy to have it.

Reactions: Frozevol
Your point is well taken, but this isn't a "great" team. Not even close. We've got some talent at QB and WR plus a system that's very hard to deal with. Our talent is nowhere near elite and our depth is razor thin but the system we run allows them to maximize the skills they do possess. To be 4-0 with this roster in year 2 for Heupel is amazing, and I still can't believe we won today. The thought of 4-0 and beating UF wasn't something I could imagine when I was considering how I thought this season would go. Great win today...just GREAT. We needed that monkey off our backs in the worst way. Knew we weren't going to blow them out and frankly, I thought we'd still find a way to lose this one in the 4th, but we got it done and that's all that matters. Wasn't the blowout most on this board predicted, but in this series, you take the W and be damned happy to have it.
It's a great team for us. I'm under no illusions we're going to Atlanta this season

VN Store

Back