Cedric Tillman Out (Official)

Yep, that's why Vegas dropped their spread and this "non-loss - loss" has generated all this conversation among fans.

I'm old enough to remember a RB named Chuck Webb and his season ending injury against........Pacific.
Oh no they dropped it .5 points. Whatever will we do

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Huge blow!! There is no replacing him! Sorry, this is not a next man up situation. This is a 1st round NFL talent that would put up 150 yards on an off night. He's an automatic 1-2 TDs too.

If we lose, not having Tillman will be the reason. Nothing else. We are built to win shootouts and missing our #1 guy. The football gods are after us again. It's up to us to overcome it.

Reactions: 08Vol
I doubt it. People in Vegas probably knew he was gonna be out this whole week. They always have inside information

Maybe so, but smart money is going to account for injuries and err on the side of caution. Point spread should be 14+ with Tillman.

Yep, that's why Vegas dropped their spread and this "non-loss - loss" has generated all this conversation among fans.

I'm old enough to remember a RB named Chuck Webb and his season ending injury against........Pacific.
Yeah that's not enough to be bothered worrying about.
Not worried about Tillman and I don't think Hooker needs to run a lot either. We have WR and RB's. Our D is what needs to make sure they do their job and get off the field and don't let AR get confidence hitting guys over the middle or from playing 10-15yrds off the WR's

So the game will come down to can Keyton and McCoy beat press coverage and win 1 on 1 matchups, and keep Hyatt in the slot. Not sure with Keyton, he’s never really had an opportunity to play a whole game. Maybe he’ll surprise us. Or they could take a deep shot with Squirrel. I hope they use that stack or diamond formation on one side with the tempo up. That play almost always hits big.

Sucks big loss. Probably will be a tight game now but have faith in Hooker. Don't get where falae faith of Keyton comes from. Ain't seen it.

Sucks big loss. Probably will be a tight game now but have faith in Hooker. Don't get where falae faith of Keyton comes from. Ain't seen it.
Keyton has been very good this year. His improvement from last year has been remarkable.

On sports center this morning Herbie said he was out…
HUGE HUGE LOSS!!!
could easily cost them….
Nope, we will just see how far we have come to regain Wide Receiver U status. It will hurt, but I truly believe Heupel has already created a game plan to feature another WR and will still let it fly. As one other has said, I hate it for Cedric because this is an epic game. If we can win without our best receiver, it is very strong proof that we have the right guy at the helm!

Just hope they move Bru over to Tillman's spot.
Then who do they put in his spot? Why not let number 2 at Tillman's spot show why the coaches have him there on the depth chart. Just keep it real until Calloway gets back in the second half for depth.

squirrel-dog.gif

Ok....I'll be the guy...

When you're probably gonna win by 40 and you KNOW you're playing a dirty coach....your starters sit after the 1st quarter. Piling on more points doesn't get you a "W+" - it's still a W. Piling on more points will probably just tick off the other side and its coaches leading their players to attempts to injure.

Screw this "well....we need to get more wrinkles ironed out". You had spring and fall practice for that.

Yeah...
So the diry Akron players being dirty had nothing to do with this.

I mean would should have just took a knee the rest of the game. Hell, it was a wonder all ot our players didn't get hurt, because they deserved too??

You don't believe Tennessee is going to win. So now you NEED an excuse to gripe about before the game even starts.

Pathetic...

Keyton has been very good this year. His improvement from last year has been remarkable.

Maybe my memory is hazy but all I remember is one trash time deep ball against Akron. Which granted is more than last year lol

Bummer about Tillman but, everyone keeps saying that our other receivers NEED to step up.

They WILL step up. Believe.

If Tillman could even dress, I would put him out there just for the psychological effect.

Also, how important is that Calloway ejection now...geez.

I say we still win without Tillman, just going to be closer than we all thought.

Ok....I'll be the guy...

When you're probably gonna win by 40 and you KNOW you're playing a dirty coach....your starters sit after the 1st quarter. Piling on more points doesn't get you a "W+" - it's still a W. Piling on more points will probably just tick off the other side and its coaches leading their players to attempts to injure.

Screw this "well....we need to get more wrinkles ironed out". You had spring and fall practice for that.

You don’t sit the starters after the first quarter.

Ask the goof that walked the sidelines before CJH. Ask Texas A&M. You score as many points in the first half as possible and then start sitting the starters in the 3rd quarter.

CJH was all content to run the clock and not run up the score. CJH called off the dogs. Moorehead was an idiot and his corner was an idiot. CJH decided to let the dogs off the leash again.

I’m pissed we didn’t hang 70 on them.

Dude Vegas opens the line and better’s charge the line. The money was heavy on on the Vols and once it hit-11 the money changed to FL.

At least be knowledgeable about a subject before bringing it in a discussion.

VN Store

Back